• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Introduction

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2016
    Ladies and Gentlemen, My name is Anthony and I am a fellow Pokemon fan since Pokemon Gen 1. From Red and Blue all the way to X and Y. I do hope I can enjoy playing many hacks I do love some Pokemon games even fan made ones.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Greetings and welcome to PC. Hope you have a good time here. I've been a fan since generation one as well. Have you played Pokémon OR/AS yet? If you haven't already try them out. There's a place here where they have hacks and anything else you're looking for. Check the "ROM Hacking". It has quite a lot of things there. I'm not into hacking so I never checked it out before. Anyway see you around.

Back