• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My last piece of art for a while.

H.A.W.K.

You can fly with me!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Junichi said:
    Look what Cosmo left behind for all of us. [sniffles] She let me upload it.
    Cute. But she is gone * cries *

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
    Hey good news! I don't think I will be leaving PC after all, I will just be inactive a lot because mainly for the first reason. Could a mod possibly scratch the "leaving PC" part please? But this is the last piece of art because I have to study for finals.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    I'm so glad that you are back! ^_^ Remember shiny_jiggly? That's me in the past; unless you forgot ^_^;;
    Yup exams are more important, do your best and hopefully we can see more artwork after that. Even if you are inactive, people like me will always remember you, so don't worry :) I have a pretty good memory when it comes to remembering things on PC.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    YAY! Your not leaving! [jumps for joy] I hope I will see you active again soon.

Who the heck are those people in your avatar? What show are they from? Where can I see this show?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    COSMOS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^ YAY! YOU'RE STAYING! Welcome back!

And the characters in her avatar are Cosmo and Wanda from the Fairly Odd Parents. =D

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    And the characters in her avatar are Cosmo and Wanda from the Fairly Odd Parents. =D
    Cosmo is the guy? Why would a guy have a girls name? O_o. Does anyone know what channel it airs in Japan?

Back