• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My last piece of art for a while.

Cosmos

Doesn't exist
    Years
    My last piece of art *leaving PC*

The reason why this is the last piece of art is because I have decided to leave PC.

1) I have too much real life stuff to do
    2) I sorta feel unwanted here
    3) Most of my friends pretty much left PC

Maybe I might come back later, but I don't know

My last piece of art, the many drawings of Cosmo from FOP

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Awww Cassie your leaving well i hope ya come back in the future we'll miss your lovely Art and You as well Hope ya come back

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Awwwww dont leave ;_;. Ill be lonely without you.

PS- Whos the kawaii girl with the butterfly wings?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I think that "kawaii girl" is just Cosmo in butterfly form.

Anyway, I know how you feel about this place. It reminds me of school, with that member of the month junk and other stuff. It may be betetr to leave for awhile and come back when you feel like it.

Btw, those Cosmo's are rather cute, I think it looks better than your anime art imo. I especially like the hippy one.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    Aww Cosmos, that's such a shame. It does feel quiet from time to time, I've had many friends come and go on PC, it would be a shame to see you and your fantastic talents go. Your always welcome and wanted, at least wherever I am I'll welcome you :) Nice pic btw, it looks just like the animation of the Fairly Odd Parents. good luck with everything, I hope you do come back.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, Cosmos, I hate to see you go. :( We definately don't think you should leave! I'll miss seeing your art; no more Gary and my character pictures by you. T_T But, if you really feel this way then nobody can stop you. I really hope you do come back, though.

PichuSecretBase

Web Site Critique
    Years
    You not unwanted.... ;-; We luff you! *hugs cassie*

And those are guys.... Cosmo is a guy... the girl is Wanda with pink hair x.x

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Er...Cosmos?
    I just don't think you are unwanted here. It's just that you are more based in some forums than others so I don't see your posts often around.
    Anyway you did a good job on your picture. Hope to see you soon if you do come back ;)

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Atsuji said:
    You not unwanted.... ;-; We luff you! *hugs cassie*

And those are guys.... Cosmo is a guy... the girl is Wanda with pink hair x.x
    Whoopsie! I thought they were both chicks. Why the heck would a guy have a girls name?

Plz dont leave Cosmo. I love you!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Cosmos, great picture, but...I'm really sorry to see you leave. *hugs arms around Cormos walking legs* ;_; If you really want to leave (I understand how annoying rl can be...) WE'll welcome you back with open arms, anytime. =D

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Sorry to see you leave here, you will be missed..........

Anyways, that was some cool Cosmo art

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    *cries* SHE LEFT!? And that's sad... maybe we should do a Project... Cassie Project... Hmmm... *waves hanky in the air as she leaves*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aw, that picture is so cute. ._. If anyone still talks to her tell her that I think it's great...

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    Omega-Brendan said:
    *cries* SHE LEFT!? And that's sad... maybe we should do a Project... Cassie Project... Hmmm... *waves hanky in the air as she leaves*
    I dont think it would be necessary. I dont think she will leave forever.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I never knew her that well, but I always enjoyed looking at her art. Goodbyes always have a way at pulling at my heart strings too...sniff....it's sad to see her go after all the things she went through on PC....what a dramatic exit though, I'm glad we got too see her art one last time, or so she says. I doubt she'll read this but, Goodbye Cosmos! There was never a member more dedicated to their art than you!

Back