• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen My latest happenings in R/S

Yumecosmos

Village Idiot (and proud!)
Years
  • Good luck to all shiny hunters!!

As for me, I FINALLY hatched an Azurill, levelled my Blaziken up to 80 (yeah, I've been slacking off lately...) and beat the elite four again for fun

Hey HappyDude, how did you catch Deoxys without cheating? I didn't know it was possible.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • battle tower is starting to bore me..............my lv.43 sandslash alone can make it through about 5 rounds, and when i add my c-zard and pidgeot its a little too easy.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Not much really...I have 203 pokemon and all the Kanto starters, Hoenn starters and Cyndaquil...And that doesnt mean I have completed the Hoenn dex in case u didnt no! lol, Im just happy with the pokemon i have...(hehe, Ditto in Sapphire)

Years
  • Effort training Eevee's Special Defense before evolving to Umbreon and trading back to FR. Also hunting for any of the local shiny population, meaning, preferably, a Disco Snake or a Coveted Gold Swablu. :)

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • in ruby ive just beaten the league for like the thousnandth time and went to check on my pokemon at the day care center to find my bulbasaurs have had an egg together, now ive just gone to the mster rsank contest and enterd the cool contest with my sceptile and came 2nd to an electrode!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

now im on my way to the pokemon league to train my charmander

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    I just evolved my only shiney, A whismur, into a whatever the second stage it(forgot).

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • DeoxysOwns22 said:
    I just evolved my only shiney, A whismur, into a whatever the second stage it(forgot).

Loudred, I think, lol.

I'm raising a nincada to lv. 45 in Sapphire so'se it'll learn dig. I'm gonna breed it with a heracross to make a baby heracross with dig and false swipe! :P Then I'm gonna trade it to Emerald for maximum pwnage. :P

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • been training charmander, have trained it in 1 pokemon league and am on the 2nd vs the ghost lady at the mement, its currently a LV44 Charizard with slash ember flamethrower and rage.

Back