• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fan Club

Years
I'll watch it on Youtube sometime and yes I agree with you. A good kids show which I prefer over most shows on TV today.

However, I want to specialize in 3D animation and digital graphics for cartooning or anime. Right now, I'm trying to get Photoshop. :)
But, other than that... is okay to link Pony Art on here? Or show it in spoiler tags? I got some good stuff.

Even though I'm not a mod, I really don't think it's against the rules. Go ahead.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
That's good. Okay, here you all go! Some wallpaper freebie stuff I created a little while back. :D

Warning! These are big images, beware! All PNG and 1024×768.

Shy Little Fluttershy Theme:
Spoiler:

Party Time, Pinkie Pie! Theme:
Spoiler:

Rainbow Splash! Theme:
Spoiler:

Sweet Candace said:
The show is so much better than some of the stuff on TV today. It just stinks I can't get the Hub. But, I can just watch the episodes on YouTube, like I did for every Season 1 episode.

That's how I got hook on watching it, through Youtube. I'm a shy person and I'd fear if anyone knew that I like My Little Pony, I'd be mocked horribly... I do have HUB, but I watch it on there from time to time. (At least I can speak about the show on here, at PHO and on deviantArt where people understand me. :) )

Oh, here's another random Pony related pic, for those Pinkie Pie fans.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Everybody I know already knows I'm into ponies, so I don't really care what they think. xD;
Also, those are some nice themes. With your Dash one, the position of the text looks a little awkward. It's probably just me, though.

There's little to no chance for me to watch MLP on TV, being in Australia. So I have to resort to Youtube, like most you pips. o3o

Cura

Years
Everybody I know already knows I'm into ponies, so I don't really care what they think. xD;
Also, those are some nice themes. With your Dash one, the position of the text looks a little awkward. It's probably just me, though.

There's little to no chance for me to watch MLP on TV, being in Australia. So I have to resort to Youtube, like most you pips. o3o

I was trying to go with the text "pop out at you" effect, but sorta messed it up. It's good in my opinion, but that's me. I personally love the FillyShy one, though.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I was trying to go with the text "pop out at you" effect, but sorta messed it up. It's good in my opinion, but that's me. I personally love the FillyShy one, though.

The text for the Rainbow one is a little weird. It would've been cool to see all the colors of the rainbow in her mane encompassed in the background.

But, I loves it because it's full of Rainbow Dash :D.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
It's still pretty good! Experimenting with graphics is always helpful.
And yeah, out of that batch, Fillyshy would probably have to be my favourite there as well. xD;
Speaking of favourites, it's weird. Rainbow Dash used to be on the top of my list a few months ago. Now she's at the bottom of the mane six, with Twilight at the top. /shrugs

Cura

Years
I can relate. I'm more like Flutterfly. In person, I'm extremely timid and shy. I understand.

Years

Speaking of favourites, it's weird. Rainbow Dash used to be on the top of my list a few months ago. Now she's at the bottom of the mane six, with Twilight at the top. /shrugs

I can see whee your coming from. Trixie Used to be my favorite Pony. Now it's Vinyl Scratch. Guess favorite ponies come and go.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
Where as my favorite main pony stayed the same (Rainbow Dash), my favorite side pony has changed multiple times (Derpy to Spitfire and now to Octavia).

I guess because there are so more background/side ponies, there are so many to choose from as opposed to just six "Mane" ponies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I can relate to Twilight in some ways, but I guess I mostly just like her because she's adorable. xDD;;
My favourite pony is definitely Octavia. She's the best, and you all know it.
I even have a favourite OC and a favourite villain. (Which are Nyx and Nightmare Moon.)

But yeah, my favourite side pony used to be Luna. Just 'cause. xD;

Cura

Years
If everyone didn't mind, I could create some more graphics for anyone who's a pony fan who wants to use them. If that's okay with everyone?

Cura

Years
Great. I'll try hard to create some good stuff for the club. :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I agree with Ryukaa, any Pony art is good Pony art.

Spoiler:

Cura

Years
I agree with Ryukaa, any Pony art is good Pony art.

Spoiler:

That's very nice, I like them both a lot, Sweet Candace.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
Years
I changed my mind about the party thing, but it sounded like something Pinkie would say if they fused Pinkie's and Octavia's personalities together...

o_O

Oh, thanks for the compliments BTW. They're very much appreciated.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
I haven't made a banner in a good while. You two are tempting me to do just that. xDD;;
Well, um. I'll just post some old art I did a while ago. /feels out of place. xDD;;

Spoiler:

Back