• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop - Events, items and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
wat are the 10 Aniv Raikou and Suicune worth to you? i can offer shiny drifloon, shiny lucario, shiny golem and/or shiny vulpix.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
hrmm. My suicune is worth a little more due to the fast she is more popular. Both are worth a lot to me bec/ they are the only legit dogs you can get (correct me if I'm wrong). I can trade the raikou for 2 shinies (drifloom and vulpix). But I want a rare shiny or an normal event for the suicune.

Years
  • Seen Dec 28, 2013
correction: all the dogs can be found in FR/LG, but just one per game. they are roamers. If u choose squirtle, raikou will be a roamer, charmander = suicune, and bulbasaur= entei. just so u know.
okay, two shinies it is. how bout wishing star jirachi for the suicune? UT.

Z o M B ii 3

Upgrade your Grey Matter.
Years
That Surf Pikachu might be hacked.
Since it has an HM move it wouldn't have been able to migrated
to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl from R/S/E or FR/LG correct?

If I'm "not correct", I want proof.
I want the ID, I have my proof that is a hack.

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
That Surf Pikachu might be hacked.
Since it has an HM move it wouldn't have been able to migrated
to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl from R/S/E or FR/LG correct?

If I'm "not correct", I want proof.

I am aware of that and i am looking into it. Thats why its "not for sale". Thanks for your consern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back