• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop - Events, items and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    What would you trade for a movie Darkrai? Would you accept an ordinary Regirock?

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • Turtwigtoon - no sorry, i dont trust that it was raised to 100 fairly so i cant take the risk.

Rudy - You mean a gamestop deoxys? I can consider the hayley eevee, but would you be willing to offer anything else?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    All right. i want it, but I gotta wait for tomorrow as it is 9pm here in England.

Last edited:

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • well it has its original berry, but i can take that out & maybe put a exp. share? or would u like a feebas w/the egg move dragon breath

MyLittleShop

Years
  • well it has its original berry, but i can take that out & maybe put a exp. share? or would u like a feebas w/the egg move dragon breath

Oh well thats different. Sure i would love to trade for your hayley eevee

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Rudy - Yes rudy it has the ribbon.

tsukimaru - which darkrai? The movie or the ALAMOS/ Nintendo world darkrai?

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • Thnks 4 the trade, what would u like 4 movie shaymin, i have other egg move pokes if u want

MyLittleShop

Years
  • Rudy - You are now added to my list of customers. You need 19 more trades for a free event. Offer up I only have 5 of them (Not cloned, all different natures), so maybe 3 egg move pokemon will do.

Tsukimaru - Offer what you are willing to trade.

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
  • Rudy - You are now added to my list of customers. You need 19 more trades for a free event. Offer up I only have 5 of them (Not cloned, all different natures), so maybe 3 egg move pokemon will do.

Tsukimaru - Offer what you are willing to trade.

well, u know the shiny i have, but i didnt add two of em that i like a lot, but in this right moment i will. the other two shiny i have are lugia and dialga. if u want i can get u any normal pokemon with nature

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
  • i have Bulbasaur w/sludge bomb, sunny day, solar beam, Cyndaquil w/double edge & flamethrower,Bagon w/dragon claw, & spiritomb w/shadow sneak
    i hope thats good

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back