• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Little Shop - Events, items and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
Years
Tigger -Nope, you seem like a nice person. I already made you an honorary member so choose your FREE event. Also the two events in the COMING SOON part can be chosen (Nintendo World/ Alamos Darkrai and 10 ANIV surf Pikachu). As an honorary member you can call dibs on the coming soon events/items/pokemon. Choose away

Darth-
Hello... I'm after those TM's

Uhh yeah. Would you give me 1 event for all the tm's? or just shinys?

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Years
Darth, your not an honorary member so i really cant... but check out my EVENT GIVEAWAY!!!!! The link is on My Little Shop first post...

Years
I'm sorry I'm just in such shock by your generosity. I feel bad about just taking your pokemon lol. Are you really really really sure you want to give me a "FREE EVENT POKEMON"?? It's just too nice, it's making me all emotional knowing someone is that nice. Are you really really sure ??

MyLittleShop

Years
Yeah positive, just choose which event you like the most or want the most.

Though if you feel like helping me out, maybe you can advertise My Little Shop in your sig. It would really help.

Last edited:
Years
I really want Shaymin the most, but my friend really wants a Darkrai . . . but I'm hoping to go to the Darkrai event with her. But I think just incase we can't go I should get a Darkrai, that way she will deffinatly get one. And as it's her birthday soon. Afterall she did give me my favourite pokemon, my little Arcanine and did buy me the game for my birthday and got me hooked lol. So, can I please have a Darkrai to give to her ??

MyLittleShop

Years
Sure, I have:

Movie Darkrai and Nintendo World/ Alamos Darkrai

Both are legit, UT, and have all the same moves and stats.

Years
I'm sorry I just told my friend about it and she has told me not to be so silly and just get a Shaymin. So if it's ok can I change my mind ??

Years
i'll trade shaymin for my shiny magmortar

oh yeah and a rare candy please with the shaymin

Last edited:

MyLittleShop

Years
Heh, sorry to bother you again (thanks for the shaymin/HAYLEY manaphy!), but what would you want for Suicune and a masterball? (do you have deap dea scale by chance?)

Your not bothing me, your just helping me out with business. Offer an event or shiny for Suicune w/ materball (dont have deep sea scale, will look for one though).

Skullie

.∙:||º¿ωhäää?º|| :∙.
Years
All i really have is the hayley Manapy you gave me that I would be willing to trade as an event(if that actualy sort of counts as one XD.). I could chain ditto or Ralts for you, if you wish? I also have some legendarys. I have some good items (most items obtainable including TMS) also :).

MyLittleShop

Years
What does chaining mean? Sorry, im fairly new to breeding/ EV pokemon. what does a chained ditto do that a normal ditto can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back