• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my little shop

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    A pansear please :) And can you tell me about how long would it take you to breed them and ready for trade ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    Hey. Sorry for replying late. Let me know via vm when u r ready to trade for the items

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2019
    yup. :) let me go to the room.

battery's red. D: go go gooo~

battery's red. D: go go gooo~

you went ofline. ::( oh well, continue tomorrow then?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    sorry about it, something happened to my router and i couldn't get on or even to use the web.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    I need a smeargle. I haven't been able to get into the dream world yet. But I have some interesting stuff if you want to look.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    Interested in females of your dream world exeggcute, corphish and bidoof, offering any three DW females from the following list:
    Feebas, Lileep, Natu, Lickitung, Taillow, Aerodactyl, Krabby, Carvanha, Miltank, Goldeen, Lapras, Staravia, Zubat, Swablu, Barboach, Qwilfish, Girafarig, Tropius, Buneary, Tentacool.
    Response via VM would be preferred.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Interested in females of your dream world exeggcute, corphish and bidoof, offering any three DW females from the following list:
    Feebas, Lileep, Natu, Lickitung, Taillow, Aerodactyl, Krabby, Carvanha, Miltank, Goldeen, Lapras, Staravia, Zubat, Swablu, Barboach, Qwilfish, Girafarig, Tropius, Buneary, Tentacool.
    Response via VM would be preferred.
    thanks a lot for the trade :D and again, sorry for keeping you wait so long.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    No I don't sorry.

Most of 5th Gen stuff

With a few others

Machomp
    Spirit Tomb
    Regigigas
    Charmander
    Squirtle
    Bulbasaur

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks for letting me know about the update, interested in the following DW females:
    Growlithe, Drifloon, Shellos and Sentret.
    Offering 4 of the following DW females:
    Tentacool, Lapras, Aerodactyl, Hoothoot, Ledyba, Hoppip, Yanma, Girafarig, Qwilfish, Skarmory, Stantler, Miltank, Taillow, Barboach, Anorith, Feebas, Tropius, Luvdisc, Staravia and Buneary.

Back