• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my little shop

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
    Years
    well havent got too many good dream world pokemon i but is there anythin else i can offer you and sorry if i seemed pushy about sucker punch i didnt mean to

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Could you breed me an Electrike with Ice Fang? I can give you a Dream World Sunkern (male) in return.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Howdy, was wondering if you still had that there Mime Jr. If you do I'm wondering if you'd trade a Shiny Sableye (M Or F) for it? :o
    i'm not interested in shinies, but if you still need mime jr. i can trade you one for an good item like air balloon.

well havent got too many good dream world pokemon i but is there anythin else i can offer you and sorry if i seemed pushy about sucker punch i didnt mean to
    so you can give up about the sucker punch? if you want it just bring me a male ekans/arbok with this move and then i'll able to breed this dragon with sucker punch.
    and well, what goos items do you have to offer?

Could you breed me an Electrike with Ice Fang? I can give you a Dream World Sunkern (male) in return.
    sorry, already have a dw sunkern.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2013
    Hello, would you happen to have or be able to make a kecleon egg with recover and magic coat.
    I really cant put much up for an offer besides the gen 5 starters.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    I am trying to get all the Dream World Pokemon as well, but it looks like you've acquired a much larger collection than me so far. You already have everything I have to offer Dream Pokemon-wise, could I possibly trade you some evolution stones or maybe some other items for some of your Dream World pokemon, to fill in the gap on my game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I am trying to get all the Dream World Pokemon as well, but it looks like you've acquired a much larger collection than me so far. You already have everything I have to offer Dream Pokemon-wise, could I possibly trade you some evolution stones or maybe some other items for some of your Dream World pokemon, to fill in the gap on my game?
    well, if you would offer more than one evolution item /stone i'll trade you a dw one.
    however it won't be any pokemon from my list, just a few of them which i can trade at the moment without breeding.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    Well I also have egg move bred rock blast shellder, stealth rock ferroseed, and brave bird+whirlwind skarmory, and I have pokerus as well, if you need that.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Well I also have egg move bred rock blast shellder, stealth rock ferroseed, and brave bird+whirlwind skarmory, and I have pokerus as well, if you need that.
    egg moves not interesting me, i want to get all of those dream world pokemon and their evolution family, however some of the needs evolution items or stones like slowpoke, politoad, growlithe and etc...
    that why i said that if you offer me more than one evolution item i'll trade you an dream world pokemon which i don't have to breed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    How about a drought vulpix? Or the anticipation Eevee? Do you have any of them up for trade? If you do, sure, I'll run around collecting evolution stones while I'm gone. I'm about to leave, but I'll be back in a few hours.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    yea, i have something like 2-3 drought vulpix up for trade, all of them are females.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2014
    Can you help with any of these?

Pokemon Needed:
    Snorut (Female w/ Ice Body) - Modest
    Sneasel (W/ Ice Punch) - Adamant
    Vanillite - Modest

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2014
    I'm home now, would you like to initiate the trade? 2 evolutionary stones for the female drought vulpix?

Back