• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my little shop

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    does someone have a dw pokemon? just wondering because the global link started to work.

dark ray-
    i would like miltank, tentacool,hoppip and lapras

Last edited:

Bernardo1994

~NeW PassionS~
    Years
    I would appreciate that Nidoran Female with the DW ability :)

I don't have DW ability pokemons except for Dratini, but he is male.

I can trade you some other things that you may need, including evolution stones and other battle items.

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    I'm interested in the corphish or lileep, I can offer a DW female Poochyena. What are the moves and natures on each?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I would appreciate that Nidoran Female with the DW ability :)

I don't have DW ability pokemons except for Dratini, but he is male.

I can trade you some other things that you may need, including evolution stones and other battle items.
    do you happen to get other dw pokemon?

I'm interested in the corphish or lileep, I can offer a DW female Poochyena. What are the moves and natures on each?
    i might trade for a dw poochyena with someone else, anyway the nature of lileep is brave and about corphish..i need to breed her.

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    i can give u a female bellsprout with it's dreamworld ability Gluttony for a female dratini with it's DW ability sounds good?

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i can give u a female bellsprout with it's dreamworld ability Gluttony for a female dratini with it's DW ability sounds good?
    sounds good to me, i have 3 available dratini up for trade so i'll let you to pick one when the both of us on.
    can we trade now or you have to breed you bellsprout first?

Skapocalypse-
    what about avolution items?

pondjohn

Ace in training
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    sounds good to me, i have 3 available dratini up for trade so i'll let you to pick one when the both of us on.
    can we trade now or you have to breed you bellsprout first?

Skapocalypse-
    what about avolution items?
    im ready now i have one with rash nature and one with calm nature do u care witch one?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    I see you've updated again, interested in your DW: Oddish, Bellsprout, Farfetch'd, Horsea, and Skitty.
    Offering DW: Caterpie, Spearow, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Ledyba, Sunkern, Yanma, Girafarig, Qwilfish, Wingull, Barboach, Anorith, Feebas, Luvdisc, Staravia, Pachirisu, Buizel and Buneary.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    I see you've updated again, interested in your DW: Oddish, Bellsprout, Farfetch'd, Horsea, and Skitty.
    Offering DW: Caterpie, Spearow, Omanyte, Aerodactyl, Ledyba, Sunkern, Yanma, Girafarig, Qwilfish, Wingull, Barboach, Anorith, Feebas, Luvdisc, Staravia, Pachirisu, Buizel and Buneary.
    yes, i did :) if all the pokemon you offered me are a females, then i'll pick omanyte, aerodactyl, feebas, barboach and yama.
    however, i'm going out for at least 6 hours, so i won't be able to breed them till i back home, so you wait, sorry about it.
    almost forgot, now that i can enter to dream world on my own i might meet up with one of the pokemon which i asked from you, if it haapen i'll change my request, ok?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2011
    They're all female, forgot to mention that (I want females in return btw). Anyways, sounds good, I won't be on ~6 hours from but I should be on in ~12 hours, if not this time tomorrow is fine.
    EDIT: Forgot to mention there shouldn't be any issue with you encountering any of the pokemon you requested as none of them can be found before 2500 dream points but feel free to change your requests for any reasons.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    They're all female, forgot to mention that (I want females in return btw). Anyways, sounds good, I won't be on ~6 hours from but I should be on in ~12 hours, if not this time tomorrow is fine.
    EDIT: Forgot to mention there shouldn't be any issue with you encountering any of the pokemon you requested as none of them can be found before 2500 dream points but feel free to change your requests for any reasons.
    2500?ok, that would take time i have only 520 at the moment XD
    oh well, at least i managed to get a surskit :D

Lunacy Giat

Archaeologist+Pokemon=Awe some?
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    i might trade for a dw poochyena with someone else, anyway the nature of lileep is brave and about corphish..i need to breed her.

Ok, just let me know if the trade goes through or not. Pm me or something.

Back