• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My name is Seapeekay ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Whats up you guys, my name is Callum but on this wonderful place we call the internet i go by the name of Seapeekay.

Im an avid gamer and active youtuber, currently having a channel thats floating around the 5k subscriber mark.

I recently stumbled on this website when searching things about rom hacks and managed to end up here when looking up pokemon snakewood :)

This is definitely the kind of community that i want to be a part of and i hope that this is a nice community to be a part of :)

Any questions dont hesitate to ask!

thanks!

Hey there Callum! :3 Welcome to the forum!

Whoa, 5k subscribers is a darn lot. Impressive! I've always wanted to start a channel of my own but I'm just too shy to really work on it, especially since I still live with my parents, haha. You can include a link to your channel in your signature if you want - it's the only accepted form of advertising around here and can be pretty helpful in getting subs.

The ROM hacks are especially amazing around here, though, and a lot of people find PC by looking at 'em too. I found this community thanks to Shiny Gold back in 2006 and it's been a wonderful ride since.. you'll find a lot of amazing members to call friends all over here. Snakewood is hugely popular but I admit I've never played it. Guess I should try, huh? I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot! You'll find lots of resources to use here if you plan on making your own game in the future so that's another wonderful little thing to consider. We'd love to see what you can do. :D

Have a great, great time on PokeCommunity and I hope you'll stick around for a long time. Be sure to ask any forum-related questions in our questions/suggestions board (but hacking queries fall under the Emulation board, of course). Cheers and have a good day! <3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Awesome username! :D Welcome to PC! I'm a bit of a gamer myself.

What is your youtube channel? :) I'll take a look sometime.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Seapeekay! Welcome to the wonderful forums. <3

I'm glad to hear that this is the kind of community you want to be in, because PC is such a wonderful community to be in! You will meet great friends, great staff, and so much more. You will also get into amazing discussions and talk about many hot topics!

You can also show off your youtube channel as well, but you can only advertise on your siggy, as it is the most appropriate. :3 Congrats on 5K subs though! That must be a huge milestone. :) Here at the PokeCommunity, we have a lot of ROM hacks for you to download, alongside Snakewood. We also have Liquid Crystal, Rose, and so much more. :D

Hopefully you have adjusted here pretty well. If you're having trouble, you can always ask Cirno right above me, or any staff member in bold blue/orange/red names! They're really helpful so don't be afraid at all. :D Have fun & see you around <3

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2013
    Wow, im overwhelmed by how polite everyone is! thanks for the warm welcome and im very excited to be a part of this forum!

Ive added my youtube channel to my signature if anyone is even remotely interested :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey Seapeekay, welcome to the forums.

I will suscribe to you if you subscribe to me :D I just have a He-man song, chuck norris cartoon, an intro and a megaman video :D I will add some more but currently I am downloading BF3.

5000+ subs wow man your fantastic :D

Back