• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Pokémon Game

exteradude

gimme! gimme!!! i need that tileset for that pokemon center!!!

Years
  • I played your demo and I have a few comments.

1) You are using several resources without permission and without credit, resources such as my character sets. Refrain from doing so.
    2) I do not agree with most of your points on how to map. They do not reflect how the final map is required to look like.
    3) The starting point is too random. Make some sort of intro explaining the point of the 'game', then start the player off at the beginning of the 'game' and have him work up from there. Make the player answer a few question before passing on to the next lesson, that way you would be sure that people do not skip some parts of the tutorials.

Otherwise, the material is good as reference for inexperienced mappers only.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Here are some screenshots of Route 102. (Incase you haven't noticed, I am redoing Hoenn!)
    My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Wow! You just keep comming out with more maps by the second.
    Nomatter how fast you come out with them they still look good!

Years
    • Seen Jun 18, 2010
    Awsome! I cant wait until your finished. I have refrained from downloading, so I can try it all at once. Also nice twist on Hoenn.

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I can't wait to see the game when it's finished!

Years
  • Ill post some more screenshots in 2 Hours 15 Minutes. Thanks for the comments! Roarscream, I don't know why it won't work for you. maybe the file is half downloaded.

Back