• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new Pokémon Game

Years
  • Here are the new screens! They are of Petalburg Woods.
    My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    The woods look pretty good, but you might wanna make the overall color a bit darker, to make it look like a forest.

Black_poo_pikachu

The best person in the world
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2006
    Nice work!!

Just one question
    Does this cover everything making games like spriting and all or just mapping

Years
  • Thanks for the comment! Anyway, I have decided to rip the graphics from Emerald (Don't confuse this with the already made Emerald chipset), so you will see some graphical changes. The first one is the trees. Here is a screenshot:

My new Pokémon Game

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • Those maps are amazing Don Patch! I wish i had RMXP cause I would download the beta straight away!
    Don't give up mapping even though it is really hard
    Keep up the good work
    SG06

Years
  • SG06, if you really work at it (or if you are a natural mapper like me ;)), you could easily do this in minutes. I do.

Anyway, some more new screenshots. I am really tired, so no mo fo me tonight. (I can barely type Imageshack right) These are from Rusturf Tunnel.

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Don Patch said:
    SG06, if you really work at it (or if you are a natural mapper like me ;)), you could easily do this in minutes. I do.

Anyway, some more new screenshots. I am really tired, so no mo fo me tonight. (I can barely type Imageshack right) These are from Rusturf Tunnel.

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

My new Pokémon Game

I really like how you used a different style of for the Pokemon Center and Mart. Good luck on your project also, you look pretty determined.

Years
  • I am determined. This is my life's second work. Anyway, I will be posting a new demo soon. And some new screenshots will be coming by the end of the day.

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    this could help me i'm good at some stuff but not mapping ,I'm also too lazy to read tuts lolz

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    Man I hate having a mac cuz I can't download anything cause it's all windows...*kicks computer*

Back