• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My new set -by IceCharizard-

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
  • Hey I also made some fake cards although I am more like in the Hacks Showcase:

EX Falling Stars

Some accessories first:

First Booster Pack:
    http://shrani.si/f/a/TC/vEpXNrI/1/booster-pack-1.pdf

Second Booster Pack:
    http://shrani.si/f/w/kU/mPTgPYi/1/booster-pack-2.pdf

EX Falling Stars Symbol:
    http://shrani.si/f/9/Jj/4BtCLKu/1/symbol.pdf

The EX Falling Stars Text:
    http://shrani.si/f/3l/P6/1iuOxIch/1/text.pdf

The First Theme Deck:
    http://shrani.si/f/h/M3/3q2xeGEi/1/theme-deck-1.pdf

Now cards:

Ampharos (credits to Carlocanespaf)
    http://shrani.si/f/1s/PS/eYqZR92/1/1ampharos.pdf

And Electvire (thanks to the creator of the Pokemon)
    http://shrani.si/f/n/97/3198Zizc/1/2electvire.pdf

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • I find the cards pretty good, with the placements very near perfection, but some fonts, at least in my point of view, are a little too big or too thin. Nonetheless, they are very good.

Just to know, what program are you using to make these? And why are you posting as pdf?
    I'm asking due to some minor font and placement issues that some programs can't deal with. And about pdf, is because, unless using a browser I know not of, to see the pictures you must open the Acrobat Reader (most common) and then load the file; probably better to upload the jpg or png files, since they can be opened by the browser and don't load the bandwidth much.
    I hope I made my point clear. =P

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I'm back, and I just made a fake card
    drifloon-copy.png

- it doesn't have any set
    - and such, no rarity
    - image is by Arkeis.com
    - background found on Google

EDIT: fixed the card

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The second booster pack has too much white outline around Solrock.

The symbol wasn't anything special. It didn't look like you put too much time into the design.

The First Theme Deck was way too fake-looking to be considered good in the least.

Ampharos card:
    There's a lot of white outline around its face, the back of its neck, its tail, and its right arm. And try not to save it as a .pdf. It made the card look really low-quality. One more thing: The retreat cost should probably be about two or three energy. And where's the level at?

Electivire card:
    Too much white outline around the top of Electivire and its legs. 130 HP is a bit much. 100 is a better, more accurate, choice. Thunderpunch is misspelled. It should be ThunderPunch, note the capital 'P'. And where's the level at?

Drifloon card:
    The weakness for Drifloon has always been Darkness, so why did you make it Lightning?

Also, may I recommend coming into the newest sets for Pokémon TCG?

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • The second booster pack has too much white outline around Solrock.​

The symbol wasn't anything special. It didn't look like you put too much time into the design.

The First Theme Deck was way too fake-looking to be considered good in the least.

Ampharos card:
    There's a lot of white outline around its face, the back of its neck, its tail, and its right arm. And try not to save it as a .pdf. It made the card look really low-quality. One more thing: The retreat cost should probably be about two or three energy. And where's the level at?

Electivire card:
    Too much white outline around the top of Electivire and its legs. 130 HP is a bit much. 100 is a better, more accurate, choice. Thunderpunch is misspelled. It should be ThunderPunch, note the capital 'P'. And where's the level at?

Drifloon card:
    The weakness for Drifloon has always been Darkness, so why did you make it Lightning?

Also, may I recommend coming into the newest sets for Pokémon TCG?
    Yeah, don't mind the old cards. They're old.
    Oh, and I didn't know Drifloon's weakness was Darkness. But again, those are fan cards. I can make the Weakness up if I want to.

Also, the old Pokemon cards did not have levels.

And, thanks, I like this style, not the DP one.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Also, the old Pokemon cards did not have levels.

Actually, they did. Look at the Pokédex entry.
    Spoiler:

Please don't act like you know what you're talking about. .

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Omigod, please don't post here.
    Spoiler:

Can you see a level here? I can't.
    And please, if you must comment, do it the right way.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Omigod, please don't post here.
    You really can't stop me from posting here. =/ Maybe if you were more specific, then we wouldn't have any issues. Change your attitude, please. I gave you constructive criticism, yet you choose to ignore it. Not a very reasonable of you, now is it? =/

And due to it being in my blood, I'll have to critique your Tangrowth.
    The HP is 10 points too low. The right HP should be 110-130 (but I know you'll pull the 'It's my card' bull on me. Feel free.). It should also have a Resistance to Water.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • You really can't stop me from posting here. =/ Maybe if you were more specific, then we wouldn't have any issues. Change your attitude, please. I gave you constructive criticism, yet you choose to ignore it. Not a very reasonable of you, now is it? =/

And due to it being in my blood, I'll have to critique your Tangrowth.

The HP is 10 points too low. The right HP should be 110-130 (but I know you'll pull the 'It's my card' bull on me. Feel free.). It should also have a Resistance to Water.
    Yeah, sorry.
    Okay.
    Yeah, sure.
    Ahm.
    Sure.
    OK.
    Yes.
    Of course.
    I understand.
    You bet.
    lol

It's my card!
    ;) Thanks for critisising (how do you spell that?) Tangrowth.
    As for the HP, I will consider it.
    What do you suggest? 110, 120,...?
    Also, resistence to Water, you got it.

Also, for my next card; Magmortar ex that is, got any ideas for attacks?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    ;) Thanks for critisising (how do you spell that?) Tangrowth.
    As for the HP, I will consider it.
    What do you suggest? 110, 120,...?

Criticizing.
    I think 110 is a good choice, considering the Tangrowth cards usually have 110 HP.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I think I'm in love with that Victreebel card. XD It looks cool. =3
    The Digestion attack: I think you forgot to put a space between the comma and Victreebel.

For Magmortar (and this is just nit-pickyness), the resistance symbol looks a little off-center. Perhaps if you moved it over to the right about three pixels, it would be better.
    And I'm not familiar with the site where you got your blanks, but what's with the little -30 next to the resistance? If that was you, it should be put next to the energy in bold (if there's a card like this one, please feel free to flame me point me in the right direction). If not, never mind this part. =3

You know I kid. Don't flame mah! D= Not nice. =(​

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I think I'm in love with that Victreebel card. XD It looks cool. =3 Thanks

The Digestion attack: I think you forgot to put a space between the comma and Victreebel. Okay

For Magmortar (and this is just nit-pickyness), the resistance symbol looks a little off-center. Perhaps if you moved it over to the right about three pixels, it would be better. I knew it! Thanks.
    And I'm not familiar with the site where you got your blanks, but what's with the little -30 next to the resistance? If that was you, it should be put next to the energy in bold (if there's a card like this one, please feel free to flame me point me in the right direction). If not, never mind this part. =3 Look at the spoiler.

You know I kid. Don't flame mah! D= Not nice. =( hhhhh
    Comments are in bold.
    Also, look at the resistance:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    God, every time it says 'original' or 'old', I look in the wrong expansion. *head meet desk; desk, head*​

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I love the designs and your graphic skills, the cards are awesome. But like SL said, Electivire shouldn't have 130 HP; or Drifloon lightning as its weakness.

RegisteelX

Too many days to get lost
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2023
    Wow...victree Bell is awsome :D
    its pretty sweet! make more Star cards

Back