• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] My next giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    Im taking requests for the next giveaway im gonna do. Name the pokemon, egg moves, nature, etc ill start breeding 5-6IV of them ill keep one and give the rest away. Let me know what you want and lets have fun with this!!!!

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Im taking requests for the next giveaway im gonna do. Name the pokemon, egg moves, nature, etc ill start breeding 5-6IV of them ill keep one and give the rest away. Let me know what you want and lets have fun with this!!!!

can I get a Gibel please, I'll have to get back to you on the nature and stuff as I'm not sure what I wanna do with it yet, thank you.

PS: did I miss the Froakie while I was asleep?

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I aam tryig to get a 5-6 iv bold HA eevee with wish to evolve into sylveon for one of my teams.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    can I get a Gibel please, I'll have to get back to you on the nature and stuff as I'm not sure what I wanna do with it yet, thank you.

PS: did I miss the Froakie while I was asleep?
    i already have a garchomp so i dont want to do him, also yes someone else claimed him about an hour before you did
    I aam tryig to get a 5-6 iv bold HA eevee with wish to evolve into sylveon for one of my teams.
    im not opposed to a sylveon ill keep that in mind. If no one else gives me better ideas then ill do sylveon.

After you guys give me some good ideas ill create a poll and you guys can vote on which one you want the giveaway to be.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • A Serene Grace Togepi with 5 IV's would be nice. A 5IV Adamant Beldum would go far. I'd take any 5IV Rotom or Cleffa too.

I'm capable of all these things but it would save so much time T_T

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2017
    A Serene Grace Togepi with 5 IV's would be nice. A 5IV Adamant Beldum would go far. I'd take any 5IV Rotom or Cleffa too.

I'm capable of all these things but it would save so much time T_T
    ill add togepi to the list. I actually think i have a cleffa left over from my own breeding. It has wish becuase trying to get softboiled is a pretty tough task unless u can gen it which i dont

Katchelina

"...I hope a gentle light of hope will remain."
    Years
  • I would take a togepi too.

If you already have a garchomp, do you have any spares for me to use for breeding please?

I cant trade right now but I have an extra HA jolly gible that can be used for breeding competitive garchomp.

Edit: the next parts are for Flyrsfan

I also can breed serene grace timid togepi, if Flyrsfan would like one to start with if they choose to breed togepi.
    I would be interested in a 5-6 iv adamant beldum as well if you dont do the eevee.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I would also take a Togepi which I would use for breeding Super Luck 5IV Togepis.

I'd also like some starter pokemon with HA, again to use for breeding.

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • I cant trade right now but I have an extra HA jolly gible that can be used for breeding competitive garchomp. I also can breed serene grace timid togepi, if Flyrsfan would like one to help with breeding.

I would be interested in a 5-6 iv adamant beldum as well if you dont do the eevee.

I have a shiny beldum on my ruby cart that I got as the gift but I haven't checked the IV's. I can always breed one up for you though. this isn't my shop page though mate so we should probably talk in PM.

PS: I haven't even started on ruby yet tho mate so I can't really do much with that beldum just yet, I can probably get another from a friend though.

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • I have a shiny beldum on my ruby cart that I got as the gift but I haven't checked the IV's. I can always breed one up for you though. this isn't my shop page though mate so we should probably talk in PM.

PS: I haven't even started on ruby yet tho mate so I can't really do much with that beldum just yet, I can probably get another from a friend though.

I take that Beldum dude... I register your FC code.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back