• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PBS Question] My Pokémon is STILL considered invalid and I don't know why

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    I have now fixed the script yet now this error pops up, I don't know why this happens. Could anyone please help?

Attachments

• TENSHINFOUR.png
      TENSHINFOUR.png
      28.9 KB · Views: 14
    • TENSHINFIV.png
      TENSHINFIV.png
      51.2 KB · Views: 5
    Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Stupid question but: did you compile the game?
    PS: You shouldn't make a new thread for it as it's the continuation of the other thread.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    I'm not sure what you mean by compile the game. You might need to explain.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    Hold CTRL as the game is starting up, it'll take longer to load but that's because it's compiling.
    You can also go into debug > Other options > Compile data.

What version of Essentials are you using?

And as mentioned above, post updates to a single thread.
    This is especially helpful so that all details are in one place for us to see.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    I've tried holding CTRL as it's booting up and the same problem still occurs, so could you please tell me where this debug option is? I think you're referring to the debug mode in RPG Maker but I'm not sure. I'm using Pokémon Essentials v19.1.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2023
    v19.1 will compile data whenever you change a PBS file so usually compiling is not required on your end.
    Either way, go into the game and click F9 to open debug, try compiling the game from there.

Please provide a screenshot of the PBS file to confirm that everything is okay there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Oddly, when I press F9 it goes into this menu called database and I can't find anything debug related in there.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    I've pressed F9 in every single menu and nothing has popped up, and I have made sure that they're spelt the same in both the PBS and the script.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Okay, I think I've kinda figured it out. I have to go into playtest, but I have now got a new error that I will add an image of.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2022
    Now, I have actually figured it out, turns out my move data is outdated, I have 3847 that I need to fix.

Back