• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Pokemon Diamond Team

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Oh thank you very much. Haha. So, Avalanche aint gonna help.. at all? Or is it just not as good as Ice Beam. Will Empoleon naturally learn it and also my Empoleon hasnt naturally learnt Agility either.

Breed with Kingdra to get Agility, And to make things not so hard, Use a Modest Ditto to breed with Empoleon. The Breeding Center is in Solaceon Town. Use a Bicycle, or a pokemon that has fly and you're not going to use to get there. But Fly could be useful for the first E4 member.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    I dont breed, Im not going to re train Empoleon.

maybe you could try to get a better nature as well but if your to lazy to breed then maybe you could use the moves I gave you

please dont call me lazy, because im not, i roughly and hour or two a day training.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    [/B]

Breed with Kingdra to get Agility, And to make things not so hard, Use a Modest Ditto to breed with Empoleon. The Breeding Center is in Solaceon Town. Use a Bicycle, or a pokemon that has fly and you're not going to use to get there. But Fly could be useful for the first E4 member.

You don't have to worry about Iv's. But this post is helpful, isn't it? Anyways, If you're not going to rebreed:

Empoleon @:Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    Modest Nature
    Ev's/Effort Values: 240 hp/168 def/108 sp.atk, atk, or sp.def.
    Surf
    Drill Peck
    Ice Beam
    Grass Knot. I'm afraid without breeding, You're going to have to settle with this.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
  • please dont call me lazy, because im not, i roughly and hour or two a day training.
    I didn't said you were lazy, I said IF your lazy then don't do it.

BTW Hours or a few days of training ain't that bad, in fact I have been working on my new team since August and it's still not finish yet but trust me hard long work always shows some good results.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I didn't said you were lazy, I said IF your lazy then don't do it.

BTW Hours or a few days of training ain't that bad, in fact I have been working on my new team since August and it's still not finish yet but trust me hard long work always shows some good results.

It's his/her decesion, The Real AAA.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Its a he. Thanks for taking interest, but no need to argue. XD.

I have a question, whats so great about Drill Peck? I already have flying moves with Staraptor.

Anywhere you can buy, find, win Ice Beam? I used it in Emerald. Vry good move.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Its a he. Thanks for taking interest, but no need to argue. XD.

I have a question, whats so great about Drill Peck? I already have flying moves with Staraptor.

Anywhere you can buy, find, win Ice Beam? I used it in Emerald. Vry good move.

I completely forgot about Modest Nature, Drill Peck is physical. So it won't do that much, even with swords dance, Adamant nature won't help much either.
    But there's hope:

Empoleon @:Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    Modest Nature
    Flash Cannon
    Ice Beam
    Surf
    Grass Knot. As for where you can find Ice Beam, Route 216. Flash Cannon in the Canalave gym

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Yeh I have Flash Canon, I dont know what happened to it. I will check route 216.

Back