• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My recolors and stuff

How am i doing

• Good

Votes: 34 47.2%
  • Not bad, but not good either..

Votes: 20 27.8%
  • Owww my poor eyes!

Votes: 18 25.0%

• Total voters

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
  • Well, I, like everyone, have to agree that Frosslass Maniac's stuff is getting better! But unlike everyone else, I think someone besides Floating Monkey Pirate, myself and the three other very execelent, generous, wonderful souls shoud visit my sprite thread. There is a BIG RED ADVERTISEMENT BELOW IS THERE NOT? LOL, im just kidding. (although it would be nice to have some people stop by)

Anyhow, giratinas look cool, but kinda funny that wide. I like how you incorporated the parts into blissey's body! Even more, I LOVE Lateon. Very nice recoloration, and just adding the ears and tail did not overdo it. IT LOOKS GREAT!!! ygfy

sorry, cockatiel hopped onto the keyboard while i was trying to type... anyhow, keep up the great work Frosslass Maniac, your stuff is looking great!

Keep Spriting!
    gp_arts39

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • those fusemon were for a job ;) but i chose by myself what i use the theme of that hack was darkness so i made some dark fusemons over there so do not use them for your hack :O that also counts for the nido's they are also used for a hack. So REALLY dont use them!!

I finally understand what hoppy means :P

putting my new sprites at the first thread..
    i just do it like diggeh a bit. Just spreading out all sprites. (im too lazy to put everything on the first message

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    omg.. OMGOMGOMGOMG!!! T.T please platinum dont do sprites like that! WHY WHY WHY THEY MADE FROSLASS LOOK FAT!! WHY DID THEY MAKE LUXRAY LIKE ITS HYPNOSED WHY IS THERE NO MORE ACTION IN SCIZOR... A few are good :/

My recolors and stuffMy recolors and stuff

I agree Scizor looks like a revamped sprite! And Luxray looks weird too.

And you should edit your first post with your newer sprites. That would make your thread more attractive.

And please post more sprites! I love your work and can't wait to see more!

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    ty all ^^ i already received my 4th spriting job :P i really like doing spriting jobs. ^^ so pm me if you have a job 4 me ^^

here some dark fusions :O
    My recolors and stuff
    Mislotic
    My recolors and stuff
    Blistina (orgin and another forme)
    My recolors and stuff
    Darkray
    My recolors and stuff
    Lateon

Thats all for today ._.'
    Nice, these are VERY colorful, but i dont like the giratina's >_>
    one looks like a giant blob of ball..

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • I'm a bit confused about that new rule in the sticky's that amachi just reported. So warn me if i must not get sprites on this thread anymore. Anyway i found out that i get a day-off from school so i was making some fusemons :)
    My recolors and stuff
    (A bit simple..)
    Blazee
    My recolors and stuff

Comdude (LOL)
    My recolors and stuff

Piplax (THE FAT GUY! :O)
    My recolors and stuff

Quiltot (looks odd)

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    LOL

I think Comdude and Piplax are amazing.

Especially Piplax.

OMG IT'S SO FAT!!!

Also, Quiltot is kinda cool.

But, to be honest, I don't like the Blaziken / Eevee...

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • i dont like it too.. the outlines became a mess..

anyway i'm lookin' for a hack team :/ i didn't get jobs lately.. i should make an special e-mail account because most of them ask for my e-mail if i want to join them. I have to say i come daily on PC and i check my e-mail box each month and msn i come once in a year maybe..? i found this forum by google just typing froslass and entered the site by diggeh's thread.

but anyway i made a new sig :) it's a bit busy with all those poke's on it and will be very colorful :P here it comes. only the snowcrystals are not made by me

My recolors and stuff

Last edited:

BlueRing

Cold as ice, but very nice!
    Years
  • He dolfijn?

Zie je me echt niet?
    Raar..
    For hier :P
    Zou jij een Umbreon kunnen recoloren en mij als habbo in een trainersprite veranderen?
    De recolors voor umbreon: wit met blauwe ringen. En gele ogen.
    En ook een sig?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Awesome! I love the banners and your new sprites, they're great!
    Only Blazee's outlines look kinda weird...

Back