• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My RMT...

Outbreak

Brick Break
Years
  • Hello you all pokemon fans...
    This is my first try for a team of six pokemon, so please be mercy :P
    Here i go:

The team:

1) Dusknoir

482.png

Ability: Pressure
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature:Inpish

Ev's:
    252 HP / 28 Atk / 228 Def

Moves:

~ Will-O-Wisp
    ~ Pain Split
    ~ Earthquake / Fire Punch
    ~ Ice Punch / ThunderPunch

Dusknoir makes a handy counter for many physical attackers, either by burning them with Will-O-Wisp or using the appropriate attack. Earthquake is Dusknoir's strongest attack besides Focus Punch. As well as providing good coverage, it easily deals with Heatran, who would otherwise happily come in for Flash Fire boosts against Will-O-Wisp and Fire Punch.

2) Swampert

260.png

Ability: Torrent
    Item: Leftovers
    Nature:Careful

Ev's: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SpD

Moves:

~ Earthquake
    ~ Avalanche
    ~ Curse
    ~ Waterfall / Rest

My favourite pokemon. It can deal with grass type with avalanche. Waterfall and EQ are for STAB and curse for power up as you all know.

3) Dragonite

149.png

Ability: Inner Focus
    Item:
    Leftovers
    Nature:Admant

Ev's:
    224 HP / 84 Atk / 200 Spe

Moves:

~ Dragon Dance
    ~ Dragon Claw / Outrage
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Superpower

I really like Dragonite, it's soooo cool and with this set, it shows clear advantage over Salamence with its greater defenses, allowing him to set up on a wider variety of Pokémon.

4) Latios

381.png

Ability: Levitate
    Item:
    Soul Dew
    Nature:Timid

Ev's: 6 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moves:

~ Draco Meteor
    ~ Thunder
    ~ Grass Knot
    ~ Recover / Hidden Power Fire

Latios is one amazing sweeper with Soul Dew boosting that already stupendous Special Attack. He has a decent typing (the Psychic-type hurts, making him weak to Dark, Bug, and Ghost, but the Dragon-type gives him great resistances), and a great movepool.

5) Blaziken

257.png

Ability: Blaze
    Item:
    Life Orb
    Nature:Mild\Rash

Ev's:
    4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Moves:

~ Fire Blast
    ~ Superpower
    ~ Hidden Power Grass / Hidden Power Electric
    ~ Vacuum Wave / Stone Edge

This set is designed to take advantage of Blaziken's great offensive stats and break down most of the walls in UU.

6) Tyranitar

248.png

Ability: Sand Stream
    Item:
    Choice band
    Nature:Admant

Ev's:
    164 HP / 252 Atk / 92 Spe

Moves:

~ Stone Edge
    ~ Crunch
    ~ Pursuit
    ~ Aqua Tail / Earthquake

Choice Band Tyranitar is one of the most monstrously powerful physical threats in the fourth generation. Crunch and Stone Edge both have massive power with the STAB boosts and will be Tyranitar's main method of attacking. Pursuit is one of the main draws of the set, as it allows Tyranitar to be effective counters to Rotom, Latias, and any other Ghost- or Psychic-type.

This was all, thanx, and please give me comments...

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Latios is uber btw, its ok though just replace it with Latias who isnt uber. Also Soul Dew is banned on Latias AND Latios so get rid of that too, LO or Specs works well.

Infernape outclasses Blaziken, superior speed, Grass Knot, higher base power fighting moves....yeah.

Mence also outclasses nite.

Only thing Nite has over Mence is superior sp.def. Mence has Intimidate which lets it take physical hits better, Mence also has marginally better HP.

Nite also MUST run Jolly on its DD set or it is at risk from getting revenge killed by the entire metagame. Unlike mence, who can run Adamant if it wants to and not be revenge kill fodder. So Nite is weaker, so its basically a lose lose either way no matter what nature it uses.

Actually Mence STILL does the whole bulky Roost thing better because it can actually switch into fighting types/physical threats with Intimidate and Roost.

The only reason to TRULY use DD Nite >> Mence is to not to lose to Porygon 2, but that is so situational i cant even begin to describe and p2 is kinda lol anyway.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Just remember Latios is banned unless this is a Suspect / Uber team. x] I will come back later to rate.

Edit: Beaten. >o

Outbreak

Brick Break
    Years
  • Latios is uber btw, its ok though just replace it with Latias who isnt uber. Also Soul Dew is banned on Latias AND Latios so get rid of that too, LO or Specs works well.

I didn't know that Soul Dew is banned...ill replace Latios too thx for supporting...

Can anyone tell me good replacer for Latios? thx

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Can anyone tell me good replacer for Latios? thx

Gengar, Porygon-Z, Metagross, Mamoswine are all offensive choices and if you want to go defensive go with Blissey/Vaporeon/Magnezone/Bronzong.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    Replace Latios with this :

Latias @ Life Orb
    Nature : Timid
    EV : 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    - Draco Meteor
    - Surf
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Recover

Use Salamence over Dragonite, on the DDset he is outclassed totally. Salamence even has better physical bulk (factor in Intimidate) so replace Dragonite. If you want to use him, then use a set which isn't outclassed >.>

Run Infernape > Blaziken, it has a much better movepool and much more speed so yeah :)

Infernape @ Life Orb
    Nature : Naive
    EV : 64 Atk / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    - Close Combat
    - Fire Blast
    - Grass Knot
    - Hidden Power [Ice] / Nasty Plot

Choose between NPMixApe or just Specially based MixApe :)

DDMence hurts your team pretty badly, OHKOing everyone after a DD(well Dusknoir has a 7% chance to survive...) you should probably put a revenge-killer or maybe a Steel-Pokemon > Tyranitar. ScarfTran could work here.

Heatran @ Choice Scarf
    Nature : Naive
    EV : 4 HP / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
    - Fire Blast
    - Earth Power
    - HP Ice
    - Explosion

Outbreak

Brick Break
    Years
  • I will replace my dragonite with mence but i'm not sure about the moveset that i'll chose:

Dragon Dance

Item : Life Orb
    Nature : Naughty
    EV : 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Dragon Dance
    ~ Outrage
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Stone Edge

or
    Choice Specs

Item : Choice Specs
    Nature : Modest
    EV : 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Draco Meteor
    ~ Dragon Pulse
    ~ Flamethrower
    ~ Hydro Pump

How about Latios...i think i'll replace him with Porygon-Z:

Item : Choice Specs
    Nature : Modest
    EV : 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Tri Attack
    ~ Hidden Power Fighting
    ~ Dark Pulse
    ~ Ice Beam

As a replace for Blaziken...i'm not sure i think i'll chose Heatran...

Malevolent Mismagius

Bulky Metagross!
    Years
  • I suggest you make your swampert lead.

swampert @ leftovers
    252 HP/252 def/4 satk
    impish

ice beam
    EQ
    roar
    SR
    Rotom-A>>dusknoir. dusknoir is generally outclassed these days by rotom because of it's typing. it resists scizor's attacks rather than being smashed by them. maybe just a standard defencive rotom.

replace latios with latias. basically the same except lower attack and higher defence. i use the life orb set all the time.

latias @ life orb
    4 hp/252 satk/252 spe
    timid

draco meteor
    thunderbolt
    surf
    recover

replace blaziken with infernape or maybe a scarftran.

mixing tiers is really not that great when blaziken is completely outclassed and latios is not even allowed inthe OU metagame. there is a reason these pokemon are sorted into tiers.

Back