• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My rough idea.

Years
  • Well it's still in the planning phase but here's my idea for my pokemon hack.

Pokemon World Tour: Set within 9 country's (still deciding) the player heads out on the Pokemon World Championship Tour as one of Japans 3 Competitors.

Team Rocket's influence will be global.
    World changing events.
    2 part series?

Oh and for know I'm using Fire-red as my base rom.

Well I'm still learning the basics of hacking but I hope to atleast have a rough alpha by the end of summer.

Tsukiyo

Pokemon Origin Crisis Lead
    Years
  • How could you (and so many others) have possibly missed the big, bold letters right above the link you had to click in order to get to this forum stating that "this forum is not for ROM-Hacks or things related to them!"?

This belongs in the Scrapbox subforum.

Last edited:

timekaiser

Friend Code: 1634 5420 3920
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2010
    I don't fully understand what you mean can you explain it alittle more and how about being original and not having Team Rocket (it turns alot of people away from hacks with rockets in them unless its about being a team rocket member...)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    please read the rules of the Scrapbox and apply the rules if you make threads in this section...
    you need to add your hacks storyline and features, or else this thread will be closed.

Awesome

has divided by zero.
    Years
  • Storyline is needed... and also you need some features... whats so special about this hack that would wantto make people play it?

Back