• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My small trade thread...

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2014
    Intrested In:
    Shiny Ev'd Yanmega
    and could u gimme what shinies are adamant and modest plz?

Offering:
    CMT plz. ^^

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
    Years
  • intrested in,
    EV'd Modest Raichu *Shiny*
    Saikyou Salamence
    Wish Khangaskhan
    shiny larvitar
    shiny Zangoose
    CMT

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Uum what do you have? I can give you if you have something good. It's not WTL though just don't give me a random Bidoof for it :P

Even Kyocera Bidoof is fine

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Cool!! I'm planning on building a deck based on the Fortune Witches too. And since i'm a girl,... I've been waiting for a female magician archetype since long!! And i wanna be Carly XD

Kai Nyte

Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • yay i love the magicains and always have since it came out over in the uk(were i am by the way)i have been cllection thenm howver i had to stop watching the show coz mam got rid of sky and i aint been able to watch it since*for the noobs dmg stands for Dark Magaician Girl*the dmg that i have it the limited edition tin one its soooo toatly awesome do you have msn ?

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Okay, here we go. =D
    Big selection in EVs. Unfortunatley, I couldn't find too many EVs I needed. =(

Interested in:

Wish Kangaskhan
    Wish Drowzee

Distant Land Lugia (UT? What nature?)

EVd Modest Yanmega *Shiny* (Level? Stats? EV spread needed if NOT level 100.)

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    Uum what do you have? I can give you if you have something good. It's not WTL though just don't give me a random Bidoof for it :P

Even Kyocera Bidoof is fine

I have a bunch of wishmaker Jirachis and GS Deoxys.

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Minna~ Ku-Ri-Boh! Is back to trading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (In case ye' all have forgotten bout me.... Anyway sorry for the long wait. Please read the first post carefully, since i'm going to have a super big update there! )

*My Wi-Fi had some hefty problem... Now solved! ^_^

-Kaiser-

~ezio
    Years
  • EV'd Timid Mothim *Shiny*
    EV'd Adamant Swellow *Shiny*
    EV'd Jolly Weavile *Shiny*
    EV'd Jolly Ninjask *Shiny*
    EV'd Careful Spiritomb *Shiny*

Can i get the stats of these?

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
    Years
  • Yep i do clone. Sorry but i need to know what you can offer me and only if i'm interested then i'll trade with ya... Real sorry (btw i like yer display pic!)

Rihanna

The Lover of Lovely Breezes
    Years
  • You cannot have Noks on your list, you should remove them anyway since you cannot offer them :/

Is your 10 ANNIV collection English, French, Spanish?

Back