• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My SpriteArt (turned sprites to art) Thread

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • @Mods: No, this is not turning arts into sprites, it's the other way round ;D

@PC: Well, ehm, yeah, I started with this 2 days ago and was messing around and well yeah I thought why not turning sprites into artwork? So yeah I did Pikachu as a first try and no, I'm not as happy with it but meh :D I'll improve my work. I still like it, though^^

So here ya go:
    That's the second frame sprite of Pikachu of HG/SS :D
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    attachment.php
    picture.php

More to come of course ;D

Last edited:

Trent_Jayir

Who the hell do you think i am
    Years
  • These are very cute, i like the fact you took the pixely-sprites and converted them into a softer-shaded style with no lines, it makes a nice change! I think the crobat is my favorite so far!
    ¦3~ good stuff, hope to see more!

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Mhh yeah :D it was my fav til now, too but now I guess it's Gengar :D
    But thank you very much^^

Edit: Improved Gengar and removed the blurred foot. Also first try of having those arts in a suitable Avatar ;D Yeah :D I guess it looks cool^^

Last edited:

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Thank you ;D There will be more of course.

I've tested a bit more complex one and did Umbreon and yeah... I really have to work on the eyes and the mouth etc.. Umbreon should have an agressive expression but well yeah... The details is the hardest part -.-

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2010
    hey how u make stuff like that plz quick reply???

Dude sick pics send me a link to make em! plz?

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • only one to say about these sprites here it goes : AWESOME!!!! :D keep the nice spriting work up

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Oh thakn you all.

Sorry for the lack of updates but school is stessing hard atm.

The next one on my list is Chimecho, so watch out!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow, I think they're really great.
    I like your style, it's different. Awesome nonetheless. Umbreon is the best one.
    Can't wait for the chimecho.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
  • Finally, after umh... 5 months?! I'm back with new art. Actually only one because I had lots to do the last months and also I tried to improve my work and well yeah I decided to take any art and not only sprites and turn them 3D-ish.

This is my first attempt after several months of 3D-Coloring

picture.php

Original: http://pokebeach.com/scans/unleashed/2-magmortar.jpg

I hope to do some more the next time. This one actually took me about 8-10 hours. I'm sorry for the arm cannon...

Back