• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    I haven't made any in a while (userbars, however, are new) and I'm fairly new to spriting. Actually, all of these were made within like 3 days of me learning how to sprite. That's why their not the best out there. :P Oh, and the first several splices I did, I saved as jpg and the quality sucks, so I'm not even going to bother posting them here.

Please, constructive criticism and compliments only.

Sprites (Splices and Recolors):

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

My favorites:

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

I'm going to try editing trainer sprites, too. They're not splices. I'm just taking trainers and giving them new clothes and stuff (drawing them myself). I've only got 1 so far. Here it is:

My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

EDIT: I added some new ones. I just made the 1st one for fun. The 2nd is going to be one of the GYM leaders in dshayabusa's Pokemon Genesis. The 3rd and 4th are going to be the main bad guys (Attila and Hun) in khaosknight1's Pokemon Citrine. The 5th one is another one I made just for fun.

Userbars:

My Sprites

My Sprites

My Sprites

My Sprites

My Sprites

Even though the userbars are relatively new, I'm still new to making gfx, so they're kinda plain. I used Userbar Maker to make the bar, Paint to add the Pokemon in, and Photoshop to erase the background.

Also, feel free to use any of the images you want for yourself. You probably won't need to, but I'm just giving everyone permission now. And you don't need to give me credit for using my images, but please don't take credit for it. Thank you.

Last edited:

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    I won't comment on each individual sprite; I'm just going to say that you may want to try to step out of your comfort zone more often. Try mixing two extremely different Pokemon or doing more advanced recolors.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    And I know it's not much of an excuse, but again, I am new, and I haven't been splicing lately. And I do have a lot more fusions, but those were all the .jpg ones, so they suck now. When I finally started saving them with .png, I was getting tired of splicing and started doing mainly re-colors, but the colors run out fast. :P

Well, thank you for the comment. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    Is double posting to bump against the rules? If it is, feel free to delete this. I'm sorry, but I've been adding new sprites a lot and, because I was the last one to post, the only way to let anyone know is to double post.

Again, if it is against the rules, I'm sorry and just go ahead and delete this post. Thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    Double posting is against the rules and you can get an infraction for that if it is done constantly and this fusion of mew and deoxys is the best:
    My Sprites

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    Well, it won't happen again. I just didn't know this time, but I do for future reference.

Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for the Deoxtwo comment. :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Wow that Dialga Recolours are great! have you amde palletes by yourself?

Years
    Sudden_Hit that post was so ignorant. Just because one doesnt scratch sprite, doesnt mean they cant class themselves as a spriter. It's true that these are very basic, but recoloring and fusions are a form of spriting regardless. He can call himself a spriter if he wants to; it's not like the spriting police is gonna jail him.
    I will actually comment on these sprites though; as that is why Cirothe made the thread. I wont comment on every sprite, but I'll comment on one that you need help with. You see, the true art of fusing is scratching parts on, you'll learn that a little later in your spriting career. On your Rapidash/Moltres fusion, the left wing looks obviously cp'ed (copy-pasted). The way the wing turns so involuntary makes the sprite look bad.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Double posting is against the rules and you can get an infraction for that if it is done constantly and this fusion of mew and deoxys is the best:
    My Sprites
    No it's not. Don't talk about stuff you don't know.

As outlined in the Pixel Art rules, double posting is permitted in this section for the sake of updating, though only after a day at least has gone past, otherwise you can just edit your post, Cirothe.

sudden_hit, your post is being deleted.

Tialgo

Hey, wanna buy a E?
    Years
    Hey, they are all great Sprites, but your first and third favorites are mine, too^^. The fusion from Steelix and Feraligatr is great, and that one with Vulpix is also funny^^.

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
    That rapidash must become the new shiny. That grey flames of that shiny rapidash from the original pokémon game make it look like it's a grandmother or something. I love those blue flames ^^ And that Mix of Jynx and Mismagius fits perfect. That black Diagla looks like it's a shadow Dialga they had to use that for PMD 2 for Primal Dialga. That cresselia looks very cool i can't guess with what pokémon you fused it :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    mefju, palletes? I have no idea what that is. :P And thanks. :)

Dragonmaster_Jonathan, I guess I missed his post. Thanks for sticking up for me. :) And about the Rapidash/Moltres fusion, I made that before I knew I could just flip the left wing and put it behind Rapidash. I guess that would have matched more. I made that a while ago, but now I'm starting to get particular with like every little pixel in the sprites I'm making. I haven't posted up any recently, but that's what I'm doing now.

Amachi, thanks for letting me know. :)

Tialgo, ^^ Thanks.

Froslass_Maniac, lol I've never seen the shiny Rapidash until you just mentioned that. I had to go check it out. You're right. It does. :P And I bet I'll regret saying this because you said you can't guess what I fused it with, but all I did was use Manectric's legs and put them on Cresselia. :P So yeah, it's pretty basic. Thanks for the comments. :D

Edit: I fixed Rapidash. The outline was bothering me. I also made it glow (thanks to Rei).

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Some of these look really cool, but there are some that I don't really care much for.

I really like the Rapidash pegasus (if PokeCo. ever makes a Rapidash evo, it should have wings), Noctroiperkip, & Deoxtwo.
    The others look too plain or just don't appeal to my liking.

Keep it up!

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    The Solrock/metagross fusion is one of the best i have ever seen, and i have seen alot!

As for ideas, stick in your comfort zone. if something seems to bizarre it usually ends up being just another wierd "also included" among a bunch of amazing works. Don't exert yourself to follow the trend of someone elses style of spriting.

These are absolutely amazing and i encourage you to keep up the great work and produce more.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    こがおかみ said:
    Some of these look really cool, but there are some that I don't really care much for.

I really like the Rapidash pegasus (if PokeCo. ever makes a Rapidash evo, it should have wings), Noctroiperkip, & Deoxtwo.
    The others look too plain or just don't appeal to my liking.

Keep it up!

Thank you. :)

Wind~ said:
    That farting Vulpix sprite is hilarious!

lol Everyone seems like that one. :P

Froslass_Maniac said:
    Those glowing sprites.. A question iches me?

How did you let them glow? It looks very cool =]

Photoshop. :) If you have it, let me know and I can show you exactly how to do it. ;)

gp_arts39 said:
    The Solrock/metagross fusion is one of the best i have ever seen, and i have seen alot!

As for ideas, stick in your comfort zone. if something seems to bizarre it usually ends up being just another wierd "also included" among a bunch of amazing works. Don't exert yourself to follow the trend of someone elses style of spriting.

These are absolutely amazing and i encourage you to keep up the great work and produce more.

Really? :D Awesome. THANKS!

That's great hearing it from someone else. I don't want to make my sprites too complicated. I tried doing that with Noctroperkip, and you see how that one turned out. :P Not one of my best. So I think I'll have to stick in my comfort zone and only fuse 2 (maybe 3) sprites at a time.

Awesome. I thought I was done with spriting, but after seeing these comments (from everyone) I think I might make some more. Thanks again. :)

BTW, I added some new trainer sprites. Hope you like them. :)
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites
    My Sprites

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2008
    I like the rapidash recolor the best. You do them very well great job.

Back