• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Sprites

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
Years
  • Ahh. I like ur pixels but they aren't perfect. And of course u can make sprites of my fakémons, but only for fun, because i'm going to make RPGMXP Pokemon Project, or ROM-Hack. If you want to check my pixel skills go to my deviantArt gallery.

kamushi666.deviantart.com

There is one pixture with all my sprites from years 2008-09. Now i'm better at this. That how would look my Hack:

i46.tinypic.com/mr5mif.png <-( Copy-Paste, I must reach 15 posts)

I know i need to fix Torchat sprite but that was only fast action xD I didn't even change his Name xD Umm, and his ball is too big.

Umm, but u know what? If you are interested in, you can join to our Team. You can help me to make fakémons sprites.

We have there 4 ppl now:
    - Me - ConceptArtist, "Storyteller", Team Leader, RomHacking
    - Kazakushi/ Enade - ConceptArtist.
    - Jolteonik/ Jolt - ConceptArtist
    - Zukori/ Arturia - ConceptArtist.

ConceptArtist* - Just OfficialArts. Not sprites. I make spritez cuz they can't. If you'd join to us there would be 2 Spriters xD

And sorry for my grammar mistakes, and not so good English. I'm Polish, so u know xD

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    you used one of magmortars arms for treemar

actually, i don't. ^^ when i made that sprite I hadn't saw the Platinum sprite yet. So it really is, just coincidence. ;)

i guess: bagon, mamoswine,dragonite, grumpig and not sure of vaporeon
    only mamoswine is correct. ;)

Ahh. I like ur pixels but they aren't perfect. And of course u can make sprites of my fakémons, but only for fun, because i'm going to make RPGMXP Pokemon Project, or ROM-Hack.

Umm, but u know what? If you are interested in, you can join to our Team. You can help me to make fakémons sprites.

And sorry for my grammar mistakes, and not so good English. I'm Polish, so u know xD

Thank you for approving. ^^

And i do would like to join your team. ;)

And your English is good enough to understand. I'm not English either, i'm Dutch. :p

im guessing ivysaur mamoswine shelgon meganium and croconaw and lugia
    only mamoswine is correct. ;)

now we have:
    - Mamoswine
    - Mr. Mime

3 to go.

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Okay then! So make some sprites and show me these. Oh and, do you agree that i will fix your sprites sometimes? If they would need that.

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Okay then! So make some sprites and show me these. Oh and, do you agree that i will fix your sprites sometimes? If they would need that.

I all ready have a WIP (Work In Progress) off Squark. Here it is.
    My Sprites

And you may fix my sprites if they need, on one condition, that I may fix yours too, if they would need that. ;)

Any rates on the WIP?

Kamushi

God, I love Denmark! <3
    Years
  • Uhm. U resized ConceptArt wrong ;/
    I'll show you something, because sprites for ROM, must be 64x64. This sprite is smaller.

i50.tinypic.com/1609afp.png

That's how u should resize pictures.

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    Uhm. U resized ConceptArt wrong ;/
    I'll show you something, because sprites for ROM, must be 64x64. This sprite is smaller.

i50.tinypic.com/1609afp.png

That's how u should resize pictures.

well, it depends on which pokemon version your hacking, D/P has 80x80 and so is my Fakedex. That's why i resized him that way. But i will make 2 versions then, one in 64x64 for you and one for me. ;)

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    second guess: mamoswine, swampert, aggron, salamence and luvdisc(colors)

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    second guess: mamoswine, swampert, aggron, salamence and luvdisc(colors)

Only mamoswine is correct. Where do you see those pokemon in the mix? I don't see the comparison. :p xD

but dont worry, you may try again. ^^

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Only mamoswine is correct. Where do you see those pokemon in the mix? I don't see the comparison. :p xD

but dont worry, you may try again. ^^
    last try, mamoswine, tentacool, mr.mime, gengar and marshtomp.
    i guess 3 are right ^^

lalo0101

Thanks Mulczhar for Avatar:D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2013

will fix it. ;)

but first a repose of Infernape.

rates?

looks good but you should make its left arm a bit bigger than the right like you did to it legs overral you did great.

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    It looks very nice except for the right hand which is positioned akwardly :/

Well, it's actually leaning on his knuckles.

@lala0101: I will see what I can do. ;)

more people who want to give his/her opinion on the repose?

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    no,no not our left I mean HIS/HER right. so the hand that on our left :S

Dhjona

Spriter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    no,no not our left I mean HIS/HER right. so the hand that on our left :S

why didn;t you say so in the first place. ^^:p

but what's wrong with it? he just leaning on his/her hand and which his/her hand flat. maybe it's because the thumb is to far away of the other fingers or the fact that the thumb has no shading. well, plz try to explain it more, so i can do something with it.

558122_DG

Learning how to make mistakes
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2021
    why didn;t you say so in the first place. ^^:p

but what's wrong with it? he just leaning on his/her hand and which his/her hand flat. maybe it's because the thumb is to far away of the other fingers or the fact that the thumb has no shading. well, plz try to explain it more, so i can do something with it.

Well, the hand looks really akward in that position, I was unable to make out the thumb till I copied your image in paint and zoomed it. Maybe try to stick with the clenched fist should make it look better?

Back