• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Trainer Card.... LOT different from others

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • I've been seeing members around here all got trainer cards so i decided to make one for myself. it came out pretty good...... and im just posting it here to see how you guys like it.

btw, im not gonna take requests to make trainer cards like this one... ESPECIALLY not the animated GIFs.... and oh yeah... im not here to put Casty and the other guy out of business XD

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Dark Heaven

Brighter than dawning blue.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 17, 2007
    w00t, this card look great, really.
    I can't do it... >.<

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • Yeah I love the double-sided effect. My suggestion though would be to maybe speed up the rotation like JKaizer said, and maybe make it stop on each side a little longer.

Here... I adjusted the timing a little, bumped up the stopping time to 50 on the full sides, and bumped down the flipping animation all the way to one. BTW what animator did you use? I noticed all the frames were set to 30 milliseconds, was that a preset or on purpose?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Thats really cool Lancelite I like how you did the card layout ^_^.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • thanx Miroku ^_^

jokestr2004 said:
    Yeah I love the double-sided effect. My suggestion though would be to maybe speed up the rotation like JKaizer said, and maybe make it stop on each side a little longer.

Here... I adjusted the timing a little, bumped up the stopping time to 50 on the full sides, and bumped down the flipping animation all the way to one. BTW what animator did you use? I noticed all the frames were set to 30 milliseconds, was that a preset or on purpose?
    thanx for doing the timing thing. i set them to 30ms. I wanted to make it faster but i thought the card would just go too fast when its supposed to stop moving. the one u did is great XD

and the animator... *checks*
    its something called CoffeeCup Animator v6.1 ^_^;

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Years
  • LanceLite said:
    I've been seeing members around here all got trainer cards so i decided to make one for myself. it came out pretty good...... and im just posting it here to see how you guys like it.

btw, im not gonna take requests to make trainer cards like this one... ESPECIALLY not the animated GIFs.... and oh yeah... im not here to put Casty and the other guy out of business XD

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Did you get permission from Serebii and Coronis to use that Kenta sprite?
    Because Serebii has already posted in one of the other trainer card threads, that he doesn't want people to copy the sprites from the Manga section of his site, since Coronis made them, and not Nintendo.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • that sprite is serebii.net material??? i got it on Google image search......

uh oh..... THEY'RE GONNA SUE ME NOW!!!! ;_;

uh... how do i contact them??? i didn't find any email adress or anything at Serebii.net before.....

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    Did you get permission from Serebii and Coronis to use that Kenta sprite?
    Because Serebii has already posted in one of the other trainer card threads, that he doesn't want people to copy the sprites from the Manga section of his site, since Coronis made them, and not Nintendo.

That's not Kenta! It's Gold! Get it right.

BTW, if you go to the sprites forum of SPPf Coronis does allow you to use those sprites. Otherwise how did he get those sprites. But you rilli should give some credit to Coronis somewhere

Years
  • Omega-Brendan said:
    That's not Kenta! It's Gold! Get it right.

BTW, if you go to the sprites forum of SPPf Coronis does allow you to use those sprites. Otherwise how did he get those sprites. But you rilli should give some credit to Coronis somewhere

I get them mixed up due to the fact they look alike, except for the hat and a few minor things, + i dont really read the manga, so it doesnt matter to me really.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    LanceLite said:
    that sprite is serebii.net material??? i got it on Google image search......

uh oh..... THEY'RE GONNA SUE ME NOW!!!! ;_;

uh... how do i contact them??? i didn't find any email adress or anything at Serebii.net before.....

*jacks out with MaxMan*

Am I the cooler? I PMd Serebii two weeks ago asking if I could use his Sprites... He said no cuz they're made by Coronis, originally for SPP...
    Sorry... but ya have to change your Trianer Card...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    LanceLite said:
    he can't do anything if i ask cronis!!! can he?

Coronis is a staff member of SPP... And I dont think he will let you use his sprites -___-;

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • Omega Brendan said:
    brendan says that this Cronis lets u use it..... now im getting confused...

and is Cronis a PC member??? .....is he active nowadays??? i should try to contact him...

Last edited:

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • sorry for the double post but my comp is crashing if i try the edit button....

i contacted Cronis thru Serebii's forums... lets see what he says okay??

btw... the card is now in my sig, YAYNESS!!! ^_^

*jacks out with MaxMan*

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • wHoA what'd a miss?

Hey LanceLite, you're welcome for the timing.. never heard of CoffeeCup, I use GIF Movie Gear, its awesome, but its 40 bucks after the trial o.o

And, is it just my computer or is your card in your sig not moving?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • hm.... in my sig its moving fine.... problem is it moves faster... more like 100 of 1 second .... that is how long it takes to turn.....

CC is really easy to use.... so i use it. esp the wizard, all u gotta do is select size, put in all the pics.. and then do the timing...... and done.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • sorry for the double post but my comp is crashing if i try the edit button....
    I find that humorous as the edit page and the new reply page are the same. ;P

And if he gave/sold them to serbii.net, then he's lost all right to them.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
  • Well, mr. serebii put up a major argument when he PM me to stop using them. So I'd just avoid the trouble by not using them if I where Lancelite.

Back