• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My View of the Pokemon World

Status
Not open for further replies.

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
Years
  • PokemonWorldMap.png

Tell me what ya think, is it a good concept for the placement of the regions, oh and I know I forgot Orre, I just didn't feel like making a 4th gen map for it, mabey later I will add it in above Jhoto and Kanto or something... Oh and the Ittao Region is my region from my game in the making Pokemon Tellurium.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Wow that is awesome!
    You joined the World of Pokemon Together :classic:
    What is Almia and Ittao region??
    Never heard of them before.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Almia is where Pokemon Ranger 2: Shadows of Almia is set ;).
    Anyway, it looks nice and I really think it looks nice. I also dont know what the Ittao region is XD
    Anyway, keep up the great work :D

Years
  • As JollyRoger25 has said:

Oh and the Ittao Region is my region from my game in the making Pokemon Tellurium.

Hope question was answered :)
    Anyway, back on topic,
    That's really good :) I don't usually comment on map sprites, but I'm really impressed. Where's Orre going to go? somewhere north of Kanto/west of Fiore? That's where most of the space is :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    you do realise that you have new island on there twice?
    is there any particular reason for rotating orre, other than so it fits on your map?
    the orange islands should be directly underneath johto and kanto.
    also you misspelled sevii.

one more thing, the maps for Fiorre, Almia and Orre look identical to the ones on Serebii.net

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • My answers to your comments....
    you do realise that you have new island on there twice?
    No New Island is only on there once, the small Islands in the Sevii Islands are Navel Rock(between Four and Five Islands) and Birth Island(under Six Island)
    is there any particular reason for rotating orre, other than so it fits on your map?
    No, it just fits nicely that way.
    the orange islands should be directly underneath johto and kanto.
    Now I've seen official Maps that put the Sevii Islands and New Island above the Orange Islands, so I went off that.
    also you misspelled sevii.
    Yeah I know, I misspell alot of things, but I am either changing it or have changed it.

one more thing, the maps for Fiorre, Almia and Orre look identical to the ones on Serebii.net
    Yeah I know, I was looking up in game maps when I stummbled across these, I haven't played the games so I don't know what they look like.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    My answers to your comments....

1] no, new island IS there twice. once labeled as new island and once as the northernmost island under the orange islands label
    2,4,5] fair enough

3] well i've only seen a map with the orange islands a short distance south of johto/kanto
    edit: if you mean this map http://www.freewebs.com/pokeholic/world_map_sevii_islands_new_island_orange_islands.jpg then it doesn't mean anything because the images are separated and may not have been placed in that order because of thier actual locations
    edit 2: this is the map i was referring to http://pokemonro.tripod.com/wallpaperepokemon/orange.jpg (which also shows new island labelled)

Last edited:

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
  • My response to your response....
    1] no, new island IS there twice. once labeled as new island and once as the northernmost island under the orange islands label
    I see what your getting at, I will change it.
    2,4,5] fair enough

3] well i've only seen a map with the orange islands a short distance south of johto/kanto
    edit: if you mean this map http://www.freewebs.com/pokeholic/world_map_sevii_islands_new_island_orange_islands.jpg then it doesn't mean anything because the images are separated and may not have been placed in that order because of thier actual locations
    edit 2: this is the map i was referring to http://pokemonro.tripod.com/wallpaperepokemon/orange.jpg (which also shows new island labelled)
    To each his own I guess, I just figured that with the Sevii Islands inbetween the Orange Islands and Kanto that would explain why you can acess them from Kanto so easily and as a middle point for Kanto-Hoenn Realations.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    I think your reffering to the Island underneath Kanto's right arm, and I placed that Island there as Pokemon Island, from Pokemon Snap
    no i mean this island here
    orangeislandiq7.png

if you look at the orange islands map i posted before you'll see that it is labelled as new island

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back