• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Wonderful Hello

Mystic Flame

Banned
    Years
    :bandit: .... :bandit: ...WAZZZUP!
    Hey im new to t3e forums this looks fun ill be sure to read the rules and have fun, yes ill PM you if i have any questions blah blah. :bandit: .... :bandit: ....WAZZZUP!

tec2030

fMa FrEaK oF tHe WeEk!
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen May 29, 2014
    Welcome Mystic Flame,
    Have a great time at the forum, but please follow the rules.

Mystic Flame

Banned
    Years
    I have not broke them and BTW who ever gave me t3e bad rep i find that extremely insulting, commenting on how I type. If you dont like it ignore me

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
    Oh, such a great way to introduce, Mystic Flame! ^^ Well, this is my wonderful greeting! Eh, I guess you know what to do since you've just said what I've said to everyone else. >< So, see you later!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    hey! cool name XD so read the rules, post lots, and have fun at pc. if you would like a friend, PM or IM me ^__^ see ya round! ~origin

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hi, since you got bad repped I'll go ahead and even it out with a good one ^^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mystic Flame said:
    :bandit: .... :bandit: ...WAZZZUP!
    Hey im new to t3e forums this looks fun ill be sure to read the rules and have fun, yes ill PM you if i have any questions blah blah. :bandit: .... :bandit: ....WAZZZUP!
    Hi welcome to PC and follow the rules.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    Well Mystic Flame, you covered all I was gonna say, so just look at your own post. ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Welcome to the forums Mystic Flame! ^_________^ My name is Kelsey. I hope you have a fun time here at good ol' PC. ^o^ Please read and follow the rules and have an awsome time! ^_~

~Kelsey

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Hi there! ^_____^

Welcome to the forums! Have fun and don't get banned! ^___^

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It look's like it and you are a community supporter,Congrats.Nice sign.

Back