• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace, Facebook, Other?

myspace vs facebook

• myspace

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • facebook

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    So how many of you have a myspace account, a facebook account, something different than those two, OR both myspace and facebook???

I have a myspace, never really liked Facebook to be honest...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I had a Myspace once upon a time, but one day it got suddenly deleted and I never bothered to recreate it. Now I have a Facebook to keep in touch with all the friends I don't see on a regular basis.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    I wish I could have a MySpace. Sadly, though, I'm not allowed to, as my mom is an overprotective, pedophile-hunting parent. However, I do have a Facebook, which I kind of let slip under the radar until she found out. She doesn't much care now that she knows.

I also have a Bebo, Livejournal, and Mibba. I don't check the first two often, but I'm always checking Mibba. I have a Fanfiction too, but as my BFF Teki says, the fanfiction there is rapidly decreasing in quality. Too many noobish fics. With 'omg catch all da pokemonz' and junk. *shakes head* Honestly.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I have both. I hated on Facebook hardcore for the longest time until I actually took the time to use it and see how it worked. Now I can barely touch Myspace because it just comes off as childish/rudimentary version of a better system.

devilicious

dream
    Years
    ...orkut.
    Because that's what most Brazilians use.

I was thinking of making a facebook or something, but in my book [oho, I'm clever] and from previous experiences with orkut, I learned that those kind of sites are useless [for me, at least].

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I've had a myspace, bebo and facebook.

I don't really like those sites.
    Don't like people stalking me. XD;;

I deleted both my myspace and bebo since I didn't see the point of it, but I kept my facebook account, because I have a lot of IRL people added. So they would wonder why I suddenly disappeared off facebook. XD; But I rarely log into my account to check.

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
    ive just gotten a facebook a month ago... it's great. keeping in touch with friends all over the US and other!

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I used to have a MySpace...

Until I rediscovered this thing called "Homework", yeah, very important. I don't use it anymore.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I got a facebook, and a myspace but i forgot the password to it

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I have a Yahoo profile and thats it. The rest is a waste.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Myspace in and of itself is near the top of the list of reasons I'm losing faith in humanity. If I were to get one, the universe would collapse.

I once had a Facebook, where I was only friends with people I knew IRL, but I finally quit last month due to my page being abandoned by everyone. There's a major difference between being unpopular/ignored on something like deviantART, and being abandoned on a fudgin' social networking site where the few people on your list are people you know IRL.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I used to have a myspace page, but I stopped signing on months ago. What's absolutely pathetic is that I'm still getting frequent emails asking for friend requests from people I don't know there x_x

I have a facebook too, that I actually still use. However, I haven't given it to anyone here; there's some personal stuff there, and its more something I use for keeping in contact with people that I actually, like...know ._.

I used to have a LJ account too, but I only had like, 20-something friends there. I deleted it a few weeks ago, after running out of emo-shizz to write about :'D

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I don't have any of them. I used to have an account on Facebook, but that was a long time back...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I have a Myspace account...that I rarely aside from talking to my friends at school.
    Never got into Facebook yet, and I have only recently made a LJ account...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I have a Myspace, and Facebook account aswell, I prefer Myspace more over Facebook,it's to plain.

Back