• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myspace?

Years
    I use it, mostly for my IRL friends, because that's like- the only place on the internets that they go. Plus, I like making my profile prettyful. xD

Also, bulletins are the ultimate source of lulz- they're one of main reasons I go to Myspace. xD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    No, I'm not a Myspace kinda guy. I never really saw the point to them.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I have a Myspace, I still go on it a lot, but thats because its my way of keeping in contact with people =/

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I'd rather stick to my Facebook, but my sister forced me to make a Myspace account.

It's pretty much a fake account, with fake... everything. My occupation is a NPC, btw.
    The only good thing about my page is the music by DJ Sharpnel :/

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I have a Myspace but I have never actually used it. I made it when I wanted to make a comment about some music. But after that I haven't used it. I don't even know my password and I'm not bothered. I don't like them sites and would never use them to add pictures of myself or anything like that.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Kurogane says that well i should have one but meh, friendster is for me! ^^;

Well pretty much obvious that I have a myspace. My friends forced me to make one, I deleted the first one, then they forced me to do it again. xD

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    I have a Myspace account. Though I really don't log into it that much, as people send me friend requests that have their main page on a different site because they have "unsuitable material". Hell, even a gay guy looking for a relationship put me on his list, which is good for him, but I don't swing that way...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I got a MySpace back before everyone else had a MySpace, I think. And then everyone got one and it became majorly uncool. :C But even before that, I'd lost my password, haha. I've found it now, but I never use the site.

I don't use Facebook much either. XD My friends forced me into getting it, and I don't delete it, but I always forget it exists until I get an e-mail about something from it.

I like Livejournal better. :C

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
    The world is my space! And I shall bask in it, chillax, and have a ball until I die and they cremate me and chop me up into little pieces of pork, roast me and feed me to the ocean! I shall dance until the beat stops playing!

Piggedy Pig: *moonwalks*

'nyway, no, I dont have myspace. It's not something I can see myself liking, or ever getting addicted to.

Piggedy Pig: *rolls up a myspace page and smokes it*

PUT THAT DOWN! >O

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    I never go online, the reason is because every says "put me higher in your top friends" and "comment my pictures" I mean i don't want to.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I don't use facebook for a couple reasons... one being my science teachers on there with some "intresting pictures" O.0
    It would be just too weird...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    No, I never even really knew about it until I heard about it on the news. Everyone here has Nexopia or Myspace not that I use eather. PC's my chat place, I wouldn't have time for them plus in a way there a little too popular for me.

Back