• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] mystery dungeon episode title ideas *closed*

Years
*please let me know if this is the right place for this, or not......*

i can't think of anything right now... in other words, i have episode title-block

does anyone have any ideas? they basically for the debut & evo episodes of the pokemon that live in the friend areas :>

https://pokemonfanon.fandom.com/wik...Blue_Rescue_Team_-_ami's_Journey#friend_areas

*i've done alot currently, though.... but i don't know if they're any good or not.... review anyone? :> *

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I get the feeling that you'd be better off asking in a different section

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
okay...
but where? :<
if I had to hazard a guess, the Fanfiction section and/or Pokemon Gaming Central

Art Studio doesn't come off as a place to get help with episode titles for a PMD fanfic thing to me

Years
if I had to hazard a guess, the Fanfiction section and/or Pokemon Gaming Central

Art Studio doesn't come off as a place to get help with episode titles for a PMD fanfic thing to me

okay... then i'll try Pokemon Gaming Central :>

edit at 10:42 pm: somehow it got moved to Spinoff & Mobile Games

Last edited:
Back