• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mythical Pokemon to be Distributed This Year

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Today is the Darkrai event. I went to my local Gamestop, and one of their drawers had a large pile of these cards that weren't opened yet (because the employees weren't aware about the event starting today).

Years
    Daily has posted an article on Darkrai, and have also confirmed more countries for the event.

Australia and New Zealand's leg has finally been confirmed and as usual, it'll be at EB Games. Portugal will be able to get theirs at FNAC, and for Poland you'll be able to get your Darkrai code in CDAction magazine.

Also, once you get your code, you can redeem it at any time until August 31st.

pkmin3033

Anyone who is subscribed to the Pokemon Newsletter in EU territories should check their inbox now - I just received an e-mail telling with three codes for the Hidden Ability Legendary Birds, so if you were expecting the e-mail too, you should have it either now or very soon. Just a heads-up~

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    hi guys
    i wonder if there is any other way to claim darkrai event this may
    my country doesn't have any game stop to get the code
    any suggestion?

pkmin3033

i wonder if there is any other way to claim darkrai event this may
    my country doesn't have any game stop to get the code
    any suggestion?
    By yourself, unfortunately not - at the moment it's code-only and, considering the Mew remained code-only, I expect this one will be as well.

You are, however, on a pretty big Pokemon forum. Why not check out Trade Corner? I'm sure there will be people who will pick up extra codes to trade, or be willing to trade theirs :3

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Hi everyone, I'm new here to the forums! I unfortunately got my hands on two us region serial codes for Darkrai because I sent my mom who lives there to get them for me because I live in Greece and have no access to these event codes. :( I had no idea that these codes are region specific though. :( Anyone in europe with any extras? Or who wants to trade codes or anything? Please private message me if you have a spare europe region code or if you are in the us region and could use the code and trade it back to me even. I'd even be desperate enough for that.

Years
    For those in France, time is running out to get your Darkrai codes at Micromania, since the event is due to end there this Sunday.

Also, for everyone else you only have a little over two weeks left to get your Darkrai codes! Make sure you check your country's participating store as shown in the OP.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I don't know if I'm going to make it to a store in time for the Darkrai event. For people in the US, do the stores near you still have codes/are they running low? I get the sense there tend to be code shortages.

I'll probably have to find someone to trade or clone me one, I guess. At least there's supposed to be a shiny Xerneas event going on now via wifi. I still need to pick that up.

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    So guys the shiny xerneas for EU is distributed by code, looks like we got the short end of the stick again. If anyone has an extra code please pm me!!!

Years
    Time is running out to get Darkrai! The event will be ending this coming Tuesday for most countries.

Next month is Manaphy, who will be another wi-fi event.

Years
    I know I was the last poster but I have to leave an announcement...

This month's wi-fi event Manaphy has now gone online so make sure you pick it up when you can. Manaphy will be available for your 6th Gen games until the 24th!

Back