• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoisonOwnzYou

//SEETHER\\
    Years
    Name: Mike
    Template: The Square One
    Badges: Sinnoh 1-8
    Background: https://www.focused-geeks.com/images/20060121213544_blue_smoke.jpg The link, make it smaller please.
    Trainer Sprite:
    https://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x50/joycey1221/TrainerSprite.jpg
    Pokemon: Torterra, Lucario, Luxray, Floatzel, Mismagius, Dragonite. (I want Mismagius behind the trainer)

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    I edited my first post just for a FYI so this is what I changed it to...

I'd like onre I need a new sig any way thsi is what I would like

Name: Durza
    Template: Square
    Badges: Jhoto
    Back ground:

Trainer Sprite:

Pokemon behind Trainer: Dragonite
    Pokemon: Dragonite, Typhlosion, Empoleon, Ampharos, Gallade, Weavile
    The little version of the pokes instead of pokeball plz
    Thx

Hyperpanda

Celebi rulez
    Years
    Name: Shiko
    Template: Circle one
    Badges: Sinnoh
    Background: Erm...could you get the Green Hill Zone from Sonic 1?
    Trainer Sprite: D/P Boy plz,w/blazziken next to him.
    Pokemon: Mewtwo,Luxray,Blaziken,Sceptile,Swampert,Fearow
    Balls: (in order plz)Master ball,pokeball,pokeball,pokeball,pokeball,ultra ball.

thank you!

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Name: Dawn
    Template: Circle
    Background: Something simple, doesn't matter
    Pokemon: Pikachu (male), Roserade, Driftblim, Garchomp, Gastrodon (Blue) and Shiny Umberon
    Poke Ball: All Poke Balls
    Sprite: D/P Girl with Pikachu at her side (female)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I have asked a mod to lock the thread. Having major real life issues surrounding college and despite people knowing I've been sick and stuff, they continue to request, and now I have like 40 cards to make, which will take ages. When I finish them and sort everything out in RL (Atm I may drop all my classes at college, because of some things the financial aid office did...), the thread will be reopened.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Thx Amachi.

Alas, I was unable to even start on the cards, I have ended up unenrolling from college and after straightening everything out, I can start on cards again. Some new things though:

The 5 Requests rule is now STRICTLY enforced. As you guys know, I had about 30-40 cards to make because I got sick, which is why I have to cancel all of them, as people KEPT requesting, knowing what I was going through. If you still want the card, re-request it, with any changes you may want. However, if you request WHILE there are still 5 requests before you that have not been fufilled, there WILL be consequences, either a suspension, a very badly made card, or if you repeat, a ban from the thread. There are some exceptions... Which I won't say =P As if it happens, I'll know XD

On another note: The animated card is on hold, however, thanks to Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk, I can soon offer Tamer Cards using digimon sprites as opposed to pokemon, however, there will be no tamer other then the faces, you'll see what I mean when I make the card ^.~ However, these aren't ready yet obviously, only have about 353 of the digimon sprites. There's still about 40 or 50 sprites that need to be obtained =P Obviously, Pokemon Trainer Cards will still be made =P

Also: Thanks to a friend's tutorial, i can make new types of backgrounds using black and another color, (No, not a regular gradient XD) It is a cool lookin background =P So if you'd want one of those, just ask :) I'll use it as my own trainer card background when I manage to finalize my Pearl team... So far I'm still tryin to find a new replacement for Lickylicki...

Here's an example of the background I mean =P

It will end up slightly different each time it's made, so that's always good XD

Last edited:

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Woo! You're back! We missed you, there weren't any real unique and cool TC shops while you were gone...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Thx for the welcome back =P I didn't make it very predominate in my last message. If you STILL want your Trainer card Re-Request it, however, please take note of the 5 requests rule I added, I'm being like Shiranui, in which, I'm learning from my past mistakes =P

Also: I added a new banner to my front page to be a bit more Wow then a simple Welcome =P Yes, I'm addicted to that type of background =P Though it isn't very noticeable it is that type of background since I made the text effect more wowish XD

I now have the sprites I need for the Digimon Cards, as well as the trainers I can offer, when I finish a template, (Still trying to find a suitable background that looks Tech-ish enough =P

Since not everyone has seen them: Here's an example of what the trainers and digimon will look like when I finish the card template. The digimon sprites are from teh Digimon World DS and Digimon World Dawn/Dusk DS games, along with the trainer sprites. Most digimon are in the game, but some, such as the cuddly Koala digimon Phascomon, are not, as he's a helper for the main character of Dusk, and isn't gettable :( I can make a list on another site and link to it for the available digimon when I manage to finish the template, though the people who want a digimon card prob. know the names already =P The first trainer trainer is the main female trainer for Digimon World: Dusk, and the digimon is the mega digimon Dianamon, the mega form of the first digimon you get in Digimon Dusk, Lunamon, made especially for the DS games. The second trainer is the main male trainer in Digimon World: Dawn (the female is also available in dawn, with lighter colors, the same to do with male in dusk with darker colors) and he is with the mega form of Coronamon, the first digimon you get in Dawn, the mega forms name is Apollomon.

Last edited:

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Form For Triangle, Circle, Curvy, Mini, and Square Templates
    Name: Matt
    Badges: Kanto
    Background:https://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/images/widescreenpreviews/PurpleLake.jpg
    Trainer Sprite: Spikey purple, or if not possible, brown hair. feminish* but not chick like. Or rather purple, pink, white type of theme to him.

Pokemon: Ill take Pokesho sprites whichever those may be.

Kingler, Pidgeot, Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig, Zangoose

Thanks!!! :D

ai and welcome back!

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Background:https://www.plasmadesign.co.uk/images/widescreenpreviews/PurpleLake.jpg
    Trainer Sprite: Spikey purple, or if not possible, brown hair. feminish* but not chick like. Or rather purple, pink, white type of theme to him.

Thanks!!! :D

ai and welcome back!

Yea, I'd need an actual trainer sprite, I can't make custom ones :( You can view all the possible trainer sprites at Pokemon Elite 2000...

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Oh my bad, you said to list features and you would find one. XD Anyways just use this one then.

Trainer Sprite:

Oh and can I have the first three pokemon listed also around the trainer in the middle?

Deathmage129

Ridge Racer of Hoenn Region
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Re-requesting my card with some minor changes cause you do awesome work :]

Name: Patrick

Template: Circle

Badges: Shinou

Background:

Trainer Sprite: