• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Hey there Myzou, I am deeply saddened to hear about the events as they had transpired in your life. I appologize for loading you down with my large request, and for not seeing the post about needing to hold off.

I am quite sure that all of us here, are sorry for that transgression.

I shall repost my request, when you say it's alright to, since it is two cards.

Thanks, and sorry.
    Vizforte, ^^

little_angel514

Contest Coordinator
    Years
    Form For Triangle, Circle, Curvy, Mini, and Square Templates
    Name: Jenny
    Template: The Circle
    Badges: All Sinnoh
    Background: Background of this template #34:
    https://www.freewebs.com/pmjackass/trainercardtemplates.htm
    Trainer Sprite: Idol (in Sinnoh)
    Pokemon: Dialga, Cresselia, Jirachi, Swampert, Empoleon, Charizard
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Sinnoh balls

Thanx!

P.S. I would like Swampert to be in the background, or behind me. It's my first ever Pokemon! :)

Now, Thanx!

Oh, it's Jenny again! Is it okay if you put 2 Pokemon in the background? I would like to put Swampert slightly behind me, and Jirachi in front of me, on the top. But it won't cover my face. Thanx!

But you said something about doubleposting and that's not allowed. What's "doubleposting"? How is it illegal to your thread? Did I do it? Please tell me!

Last edited by a moderator:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Ok, first off, Little Angel is posting twice in a row, And not to be rude, but have since reported the post to a mod. Secondly, I already had 3 requests, and if you actually read my thread, you would know I said after 3 requests, no more, and if u do, you won't get a card for at least a week, however, since u also broke a forum rule, I'm debating what to do :/

Vizforte: Those who had requests before my issues that I was unable to finish can re-request even if there are the max. of 3 cards, as it was my fault your card wasn't done :)

Working on the ones that were requested now. Like always, will edit post when they are done.

EDIT1: Please, DEAR GOD, if you post sprites, SAVE THEM AS PNG, otherwise I have to spend an extra hour cleaning out the white space around them so I can add a background -.-

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Double posting, like Myzou said, is posting twice in a row, and is against community rules. You can use the edit button on the lower right hand corner if you want to add something to your post.

*merge posts*

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Ok, first off, Little Angel is posting twice in a row, And not to be rude, but have since reported the post to a mod. Secondly, I already had 3 requests, and if you actually read my thread, you would know I said after 3 requests, no more, and if u do, you won't get a card for at least a week, however, since u also broke a forum rule, I'm debating what to do :/

Vizforte: Those who had requests before my issues that I was unable to finish can re-request even if there are the max. of 3 cards, as it was my fault your card wasn't done :)

Working on the ones that were requested now. Like always, will edit post when they are done.

EDIT1: Please, DEAR GOD, if you post sprites, SAVE THEM AS PNG, otherwise I have to spend an extra hour cleaning out the white space around them so I can add a background -.-

Life happens to not always be to fair, I do not know what all happened in your life. But, I doubt it was entirely your fault. Things happen. I shall rerequest them now, well in a moment. I'll go and check see if I can save them as PNG or not. I'll edit or repost if someone else has posted after this one when i'm done.

Hope things get better.

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Ok, I need some time to reformat the regi's into PNG images so, here's the GSC card images.
    Names: Kyu Jin, and Bettina

Square template, and Johto badges.

This background

These two trainers Boy on the right, girl on the left if that works out.

Three pokemon on the left,

Three pokemon on the right.

Just regular pokeballs, as the balls from the GSC series, didn't have specific graphics, the level ball and so on.

If you could have all the pokemon facing the middle of the card would be a plus. Might mean flipping gligar or something.

Thank you very much Myzou.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    hello, hello, hello!!

Ummm Myzou can I please have a trainer card too?

Name: DIGITAL6M
    Template: the Mini one please
    Badges: Orange Islands
    Backgrounds: The link I have in my Signature?
    Trainer Sprite: Can I please have a sprite of Lucy from the Battle Frontier?
    Pokemon: Manaphy(also behind trainer please?), Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Kyogre, Cresselia.
    Pokeballs: Circle Template please and can you make them Safari Balls please?

Thanks a Bunch!

Years
    Myzou your still here with our wonderful trainer cards.

I'm the guy who ordered quite a few when you started.

Look at my previous names to see if you recognize me.

Anyway,

I'll make an order :D

Name: Jonskii
    Template: I'll pick my old fave, Mini.
    Badges: Sinnoh will do me fine.
    Background: Its probably a weird background to you,
    https://www.soccervista.com/competition/icons/Man Utd.jpg (Use link to get image)
    Trainer Sprite: Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Pokemon: D/P sprites Please, (S) Typhlosion, (NS) Arcanine, (S) Raichu,
    (S) Charizard, (NS) Rotom, (NS) Electivire
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): None please.

Thanks.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I remember you Skii, however, I do have a 3 requests at a time rule ^^; However, since it was only done while I was working on the cards, and a hour before I posted them, it will be included in the next batch as one of the 3.

Here are the completed cards. Vizforte got 2 cards as he PMed me before and asked. And I did a fourth because it was someone who had the request there when I cleared them, and he re-requested it.

little_angel514

Contest Coordinator
    Years
    Sorry!

Sorry! I really did miss the 3 at a time rule, and I also didn't know doubleposting wasn't allowed (I knew but didn't quite understand)! So, when you are done making 3, and you're free, would you mind making mine? I'm just saying! :) Thanx!

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Sorry! I really did miss the 3 at a time rule, and I also didn't know doubleposting wasn't allowed (I knew but didn't quite understand)! So, when you are done making 3, and you're free, would you mind making mine? I'm just saying! :) Thanx!

He might think of it but don't forget again like some other people did okay? :)

bian

Years
    can you please make me a card
    backround:pokemon diamond logo
    template:circle
    trainer sprite:gold(D/P edition)
    pokemon:(D/P sprite)Feraligatr,Empoleon,Staravia,Sneasel,Delibird,Dragonite
    badges:sinnoh
    balls:poke balls

thank you

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    can you please make me a card
    backround:pokemon diamond logo
    template:circle
    trainer sprite:gold(D/P edition)
    pokemon:(D/P sprite)Feraligatr,Empoleon,Staravia,Sneasel,Delibird,Dragonite
    badges:sinnoh
    balls:poke balls

thank you

Read. You need 15 posts, and they can't be gibberish, and this one doesn't count. ;)

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    May I have a Trainer Card

Name: Dawn
    Template: Mini
    Badges: All Sinnoh
    Background: Could I have the Water mini-background >
    Trainer Sprite: Dawn from D/P
    Balls: All Poke Balls
    Pokemon: Pikachu, Roserade, Gastrodon (Blue), Shiny Ninetales, Shiny Umberon and Garchomp

Thanks in advance

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back