• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Anyone feel like getting all the requests together and reposting them, or sending me a message? As I just got off the greyhound after 25 hours, and am so not in the best mood >.< Requests will be done tomorrow if someone is kind enough to do that, or the day after if I have to myself, as going through the posts figuring everything out will just tick me off XD (If someone does, please do not include Lyxlia's claim(s).

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    It seems something came up, my poor computer got hit by a virus, I lost the templetes,badges/whatever but thankfully I didn't delete Miyzou's PM with them so I was able to revive the temples but I will not be working on the trainer cards untill the virus is fixed so my claim'll be while. Oh, I'll also claim Pokemon Rox's request if it's ok with you.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    It seems something came up, my poor computer got hit by a virus, I lost the templetes,badges/whatever but thankfully I didn't delete Miyzou's PM with them so I was able to revive the temples but I will not be working on the trainer cards untill the virus is fixed so my claim'll be while. Oh, I'll also claim Pokemon Rox's request if it's ok with you.

Ok, cool. Take your time.

Deathmage129

Ridge Racer of Hoenn Region
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Hello, may I have a trainer card please?

Name: Patrick
    Template: Circle
    Badges: Shinou
    Background:

Trainer Sprite:Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D
    Pokemon Behind/Next to Trainer:Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D
    Pokemon:Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D,Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D,Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D,Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D,Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D,Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D
    Balls: Normal Pokeballs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Im gonna repost this so everything is together, (helping not rushing you)

Trainer: Attatched (Lance)
    Name: Jason
    Pokemon: Attached (6, Red Gyarados, Shiny Dratinire, Shiny Dratinilic, Shiny Dratinice, Fossil Kabutops and Fossil Aerodactyl)
    Pokemon Behind trainer:Attatched (2, Shadow Ho-Oh and Shadow Lugia)
    Template:Circle
    Background:Attached (Lightning)
    Badges:Johto
    -Cherish Ball for Red Gyarados
    -Luxury ball for Black Fire Dratini
    -Quick ball for the lightning Dratini
    -Dive ball for Ice Dratini
    -Dusk ball for the 2 fossils.
    Please get the middle of the lightning or the top for the card.

BoBoMaster13

Shiny and Event Collecter
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 4, 2010
    Name:Jay
    Template: The Mini One
    Badges:Shinou
    Background:The water on the sample mini
    Trainer Sprite: *Attached*
    Pokemon: *Attached*
    Balls: Pokeball

*Also if you can put Shiny Mew Behind my Trainer.

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Holy moly requests o.o;;; I think I'm gonna pass out... I think I'll do half of them tomorrow and half sunday O.O Can't do em today, trying to get in contact with my sister so she can unlock my luggage so I can turn in my Financial Aid Confirmation forms for College >.<

Pokemaster414

Pokemon expert
    Years
    I posted this on the 13th can i get it soon im not trying to rush you but people that posted after me got theirs first.
    Sprite-sir aaron from lucario and the mystery of mew
    backround-the ocean
    name-jon
    template circle
    pokemon-chatot lucario masquerain flygon munchlax and staraptor
    pokemon behind trainer-masquerain and chatot and munchlax
    badges- sinnoh 8
    Can i get 1?
    Sprite-sir aaron from lucario and the mystery of mew
    backround-the ocean
    name-jon
    template circle
    pokemon-chatot lucario masquerain flygon munchlax and staraptor
    pokemon behind trainer-masquerain and chatot and munchlax
    badges- sinnoh 8

Gabri

m8
    Years
    You didn't read all posts, did you, Pokemaster? Lxylia said that she isn't going to do your request 'cause you posted your request more than once.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    I deeply apologize. As soon as my comp got fixed, I got dragged off to Quebec [in Canada, I live in Ontario] for 4 day trip by my grandparents then when I came back, dad dragged me off to his home for weekend so my claim requests got to wait. -.-" Hectic week. I promise you I'll do them when I get to mum's monday..

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    You didn't read all posts, did you, Pokemaster? Lxylia said that she isn't going to do your request 'cause you posted your request more than once.

Actually, Lyxlia, you shoulda looked back... his first request was with 14 posts, so a 2 weeks suspension, then he posted again before those 2 weeks, so thats a ban :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2012
    Actually, Lyxlia, you shoulda looked back... his first request was with 14 posts, so a 2 weeks suspension, then he posted again before those 2 weeks, so thats a ban :/

Oh. I deeply apologize for not looking back the pages. ^^;

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Ok, just pointing out, a LOT of people did not put what background they want. Is it THAT hard to copy the form on the first page and just fill in the blank? -.- Those requests are NOT being done.

2 are done now, not sure if they'll be done today or tomorrow :(

EDIT: 3 down, 4 to go, they'll be done tomorrow.

If yours is not done, re-request WITH ALL THE INFO required. Too many people messed up for me to list. Remember, the mini template has a trainer height limit.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Ninja Paladin
    Template: Mini
    Badges: Which ever is the one on ruby >.> *doesn't have his game handy*
    Background: If possible this but if not, something with the night in :D
    Trainer Sprite:

Only the trainer.
    Pokemon:
    Blaziken -

Alakazam -

Gardevoir -

Swellow -

Scizor -

Absol -

Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Is it possible to have the colour pokeballs seen on the trainer sprite sheet? If not then luxury balls from D/P

Note: Behind the trainer can I have a Ninetales and can you work it so it kind of looks like the Ninetales is looking around his leg?

Note2: If the Ninetales makes the trainer space to large then please use the curvy one but minus the little part that has the word "info" on, keeping the name and Trainer's Card part though. Although maybe switch Trainer's Card so it reads Ranger's Card? Is it possible to switch Trainer's Card so it reads Ranger's Card on the mini? (If that templates used)

Thanks in advance,

NP

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Here are the 3 that are done so far. If you pay attention to my fanclub, you would know I'm sick atm, and I'm sneezing like every 10 seconds, >.< So in the cards best intentions, I have to hold off on finishing til I'm done, or else you may get a decapitated pokemon or 2 >.<

Sorry about continuously needing to suspend them >.< I'm just having a very weird Series of Unfortunate Events (no pun intended on the movie <.<) happenign to me >.<

Sam: I actually love how your card came out, and it's gonna be used as an example of the square template in the first post :) Hope you don't mind the purpleness >.< It's my desktop background XD

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Ok, whatever I have is getting worse, and I'm thinking it may have to do with the gnats that just randomly appeared around the time I got sick... May have to go to the doctor and check for things bugs carry...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back