• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Myzou's Trainer Card Area :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name: Tetsu
    Template: Mini
    Badges: Johto
    Background:
    (Please Stretch if needed)
    Trainer Sprite: I can't find one, so if you could get a Rival sprite from G/S/C, or even a Hiro (male) sprite, it would be fully appreciated. Thnx
    Pokemon: Crobat, Empoleon, Steelix, Garchomp, Magmortar, Tyranitar
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Pokemon Icons Please. If you can't, well... Ummm... In order: Dusk Ball, Poke Ball, Cherish Ball, Premium Ball, Timer Ball, and Repeat Ball.

Please and Thank You

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Name: Tetsu
    Background:
    (Please Stretch if needed)
    Trainer Sprite: I can't find one, so if you could get a Rival sprite from G/S/C, or even a Hiro (male) sprite, it would be fully appreciated. Thnx
    Pokemon: Crobat, Empoleon, Steelix, Garchomp, Magmortar, Tyranitar
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Pokemon Icons Please. If you can't, well... Ummm... In order: Dusk Ball, Poke Ball, Cherish Ball, Premium Ball, Timer Ball, and Repeat Ball.

Please and Thank You

Do you want the actual G/S/C sprite? as I don't have any revamped sprites of him, sadly, though I may attempt one... Hmm, make me think, eh? ;)

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • Explain background please.

I swear, I might end up making a rule you must supply your background soon -.- You guys are describing them very bad :/

The darker colour at the back, that's what I meant.

Sorry...

Last edited:

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Card will have to be done tomorrow or next day, I just reformatted computer AGAIN (my sister is now banned from computer use -.- This is 3rd time she's caused irreversable damage to computer :/)

So now I have tow ork on getting all my stuff back >_<

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Shiny, Tetsu, I'll do yours soon, my computer is back up and running, and I got my templates back, but I'm also sick from working in the rain helping friends move into their new house, so it's gonna be a bit slow >_<

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Name: Jonny
    Badges: Sinnoh
    Background: If you cant get this on just use any normal template you have. :D
    Trainer Sprite: Emerald Hero
    Pokemon: All D/P sprites. (S) Typhlosion, (S)Raichu, (N)Mewtwo, (S) Latias, (N)Latias, (S) Butterfree
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): 4 Master Balls, 2 Premier Balls.

(S) = Shiny. (N) = Normal.

Thanks.

Working on it with Tetsu's now.

@Shinygoldash: I am disregarding your request, and you have a warning. Please re-read my first post and use the proper information to request a trainer card, there is so much info missing it's not funny -.- (Name and Template are just 2 of them :/)

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • @Shinygoldash: I am disregarding your request, and you have a warning. Please re-read my first post and use the proper information to request a trainer card, there is so much info missing it's not funny -.- (Name and Template are just 2 of them :/)

Here's the stuff I forgot:

Name: Roxas

Pokeballs: Emerald

Badges: Battle Frontier

Oh and the back ground, cuz i didn't explain it properly.

Just a mix of colours from your choice around the card.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • @Shinygoldash: I am disregarding your request, and you have a warning. Please re-read my first post and use the proper information to request a trainer card, there is so much info missing it's not funny -.- (Name and Template are just 2 of them :/)

Here's the stuff I forgot:

Name: Roxas

Pokeballs: Emerald

Badges: Battle Frontier

Oh and the back ground, cuz i didn't explain it properly.

Just a mix of colours from your choice around the card.

...Please explain the pokeballs. Which TYPE do you want? Regular? Master? Premier? etc. I don't have D/P Pokeballs for mini template, just R/S/E ones =P

Years
  • Hello, i saw some of your trainer Cards and i admire your work!
    I was wondering if i could request a Card From you?
    Name: Ramen
    Template: Circle
    Badges: Hoenn
    Background:

hope its not too small or dark ^^;
    Trainer Sprite:

can i have Pichu kind of hanging off my arm? if not just standing next to meh
    and Scizor as well please [if only one Pichu]
    Pokemon: Pichu, Latias, Plusle, Minun, Scizor, Mew
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Premier for all except for Pichu, Love [or is it friendship?] ball for Pichu

I thank you in advance for looking over my request. if there is any other information you need please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
  • ...Please explain the pokeballs. Which TYPE do you want? Regular? Master? Premier? etc. I don't have D/P Pokeballs for mini template, just R/S/E ones =P

Ordinary PokeBalls.

Oh and about the double team;

Will you be able to do that?

If not I would prefer the boy.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I'll do you two's on tuesday.

My mom is currently out of town, so I have to take care of house, and when doing TCs, I tend to ignore the outside world while doing it, and that's a bit risky with no one else home when sisters at work >_<

Might I add: There's still 1 more request spot open.

Last edited:

Soulweaver

a mirage
    Years
  • I want that spot! :D Using my old request which didn't follow the rules:

Name: Ash
    Template: Square
    Badges: Hoenn, all 8 badges
    BG Image: https://eclipse.astronomie.info/1999-08-11/Bernd/eclipse-5exposures.jpg
    Trainer Sprite: https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dptr/dptr096.png
    Pokémon & Balls, respectively: Lugia - Master Ball, Ho-Oh - Poké Ball, Kyogre - Master Ball, Groudon - Ultra Ball, Rayquaza - Luxury Ball, Pelipper - Poké Ball.

The Pokémon sprites:
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa249.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa250.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa382.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa383.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa384.png
    https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa279.png

Other: Also if possible, I'd like a Lugia and a Ho-Oh on the sides of the trainer, please.

Years
  • sorry about the home dealy Myzou D:
    it is a good idea to not want to ignore the outside world while watching the house XD
    ive done that once didnt turn out well which is why when im home alone i set the alarm and lock all the doors and windows XD

have fun and cant wait to have you back with us <3

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Request Slots Full. I now have to reformat my computer due to mass pop ups and viruses I'm unable to remove via Ad-Aware, Spybot, AVG, etc. Backed up what I need to on my mp3 player, so shouldn't take too long...

Hopefully this reformat my mom figures out my sister is banned from computer...

Johny_Hungry

Drunkin Poke Loser
    Years
  • Name: Johny Wrath
    Template: The Circle one
    Background:

Trainer Sprite: Gold [your trainer from gold version... more recent version]
    Pokemon: Tyranitar, Hippowdon, Torterra, Empoleon, Fortress, Garchomp
    Balls (Circle/Mini Templates Only): Ultra ball, Quick Ball, Pokeball, Pokeball, Greatball, Nestball

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • Wow, reformat only took 4 hours...

Johnny, you have a 1 week ban from thread. If you had even bothered to read my comment RIGHT ABOVE yours, you would've known my 3 requests were full. Break one more thread rule and you'll be banned from my thread >.>

I will do requests when I wake up, I'm so mad at my computer right now XD

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
  • name/Saud
    template/triangle
    trainer/sprite ash kanto clothes
    pokemon/infernape/swampert/rayquaza/charizard(shiny)/fralgator(not sure about the spelling)/arceus.
    back ground/https://www.adobetutorialz.com/content_images/AdobePhotoshop/Textures&Patterns/back/gradient_done_abstract_background.jpg
    badges/sinoh
    pokeballs/infernape(normal)/swampert(normal)/rayquaza(masterball)/charizard(masterball)/fralgator(normal)/arceus(masterball)

if you can make infernape behind the player please:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back