• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen N -- The best enemy?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    N was best character in BW, maybe even best character in all games... and if not, then best bad guy ever.
    Nintendo and Gamefreak really outdone themselves... =)
    I'd finished Japanese version so I know about N's past and everything and I'm playing English Black right now so that I can understand his life better. I just met him once and even the first meeting really made me curious about soon to come meetings. =)

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
    They definiately went all out for this generation and i really do love what they've done for N and Team Plasma, just feel so sorry for him, though i would love to know what happens to him after the end

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    They definiately went all out for this generation and i really do love what they've done for N and Team Plasma, just feel so sorry for him, though i would love to know what happens to him after the end

yeah same, i would love it if he flew off to another region and it was hoenn and he starts a new life there and we meet him again in the hoenn remakes (i hope they make them) :)

Last edited:

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
    yeah same, i would love it if he flew off to another region and it was hoenn and he starts a new life there and we meet him again in the hoenn remakes (i hope they make them) :)

Would be great if he returned for Grey or had a bigger role for example, but if they keep him in the next few games like they did with Cynthia, i'd be happy. They don't overdo her coming back but in the HG/SS remakes she still has a good role with the legendaries, was happy she was there in B/W but only for a battle is kind've sad =[

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    Would be great if he returned for Grey or had a bigger role for example, but if they keep him in the next few games like they did with Cynthia, i'd be happy. They don't overdo her coming back but in the HG/SS remakes she still has a good role with the legendaries, was happy she was there in B/W but only for a battle is kind've sad =[

i like that shes stayed in the games but i dont like how i walked into a house and she automaticly challenges me to a battle when half my pokemon had fainted lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Drifting off the topic of N over there. :(

I think N is a weird enemy. He... treats me as if I totally understand his crazy ways of stealing all Pokemon and releasing them. His music is creepy and worst of all, he has weird lines in the game. Not really a fan of N, maybe if he was less creepy then I'd consider him a real enemy but as it is, I consider Cheren more an enemy than N. XD

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I have to say, after beating the game, N is indeed my favorite enemy and the character I consider to be the best. The final scenes of him were enough to clear the air with any thoughts I had about him.

MudkipBoy

Ruby/Sapphire Veteran
    Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    N isn't evil, but Team Plasma and The Seven Sages are. The Seven Sages manipulate him into stuff and the Grunts steal Pokemon as an excuse

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    N was best character in BW, maybe even best character in all games... and if not, then best bad guy ever.
    Nintendo and Gamefreak really outdone themselves... =)
    I'd finished Japanese version so I know about N's past and everything and I'm playing English Black right now so that I can understand his life better. I just met him once and even the first meeting really made me curious about soon to come meetings. =)

I agree. Nintendo and Gamefreak used to make the evil teams
    have intentions like "I wantz to rulez da worldz!" crap.
    But this time, it's different.

Oh, and by the way, do you know Japanese?

N has had the misfortune to be misled by his father Ghetsis.And Team Plasma thought they were doing something right...

Ghetsis is EVIL, the rest were just misled.

Err... excuse me, but where did get information on
    Ghetsis and N having their relationship as father and son?

By the way, I agree that Ghetsis is crazy and evil minded...

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    N left me a puddle in the midst of dry land; a misty awakens.
    When I sleep, the sound is N
    His brain and idea are fresh, 15 years in the making.
    But i have been eating too much candy, I wish he was a dentist
    ......what?
    whatever, N is a cool guy, good ideas, just over extreme.
    kind of like...chocolate can be bad for you, so i'll rip your teeth out.
    he has a good idea, just taken to an extreme.

Spacial Sage

i don't care if you don't.
    Years
    I feel sorry for N. His own father called him a heartless freak.... abused pokemon... lied to him... then was angry when he lost. Jesus christ bro, chill out.

It actually kinda broke my heart a bit when that happened :c and when he flew off on Reshiram.

Years
    I think N is a weird enemy. He... treats me as if I totally understand his crazy ways of stealing all Pokemon and releasing them. His music is creepy and worst of all, he has weird lines in the game. Not really a fan of N, maybe if he was less creepy then I'd consider him a real enemy but as it is, I consider Cheren more an enemy than N. XD

Gonna have to agree with this. He was a right wacko if ever there was one.

"Let me hear your pokemon speak!"

"Your Krokorok says that he is happy to be by your side"

No s*** sherlock, I train my pokemon with compassion instead of ditching them for a new party everytime I lose ¬_______¬

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    N has the coolest here .. and his story line is beastly ..

But Giovani was good .. until this gen

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    N is pretty cool, he's just mysterious, and I'd have to say I'm enjoying this game a lot more compared to the others, because of the Exp. system difference and the ability to raise a well-balanced team with a little less grinding. So N is less of a challenge compared to my mostly mono-type runs.

Back