• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

n thx mbe l8er (its not spam)

do u

• k yes

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • nthx bai

Votes: 38 77.6%

• Total voters

Gabri

m8
    Years
    No, no, no, no, no, no and NO. I hate typing like that and reading words written like that annoys me very much. And I don't understand it well. I don't type like that even to my friends or family.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
    I BE NEVERZ TYPINGZ LIKE THATZ. IT R LAZY AND UGLY. I B ROLLINGZ OVER COMMENTS TYPED IN THAT MANNER. LULZ. I B ONLY TYP LYKE THAT WHEN I B PLAYINGZ AROUNDZ. 1337, N00BZ SPEAKZ, AND TXT TALKZ IZ AN INSULTZ TO THE LANGUAGE OF ENGLIZH.

Yeah, don't type like that ever.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    No. Typing like that is one of my biggest hates.
    It seems so illiterate; it's not hard at all to type out the entire words, even if it takes longer (which really depends on the person; it takes me longer to abbreviate things than to type them out). :/

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    No after playing an MMORPG for a year I realised how much it ticked me off when people talked like that- so I quit.

The only time I type like that is when I say RL. or when I am in real life talking to my friends.... so fun when the teacher doesn't know what your saying... one time the teacher said something stupid, so I wispered lol to my friend and had to make up that I made up the word so I wouldn't get in trouble xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Near perfect actually! I'm the boffin in the class, and I also get angry when people ask obvious questions about grammar and spelling too. When at home though, I just don't care, unless I'm on here.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't seriously--sometimes I'll be either making fun of those who do (sorry! XD) or I'll be joking around and use a lot of short forms, but for the most part, I try to type at my best. It's great practise for school. When I do try to type "that way," then I always have problems doing it. The proper words come to my fingertips so much faster.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    If something's on my mind, yes.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    i haet when ppl talk lyke ths lol

I hope I never get that desperate that I have to talk like that. I gives me the chills just thinking about it.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I could've sworn I posted in this thread @_@; Deja vu maybe?

I only use it on cellphones,and even so,I try hard to speak proper English XD It's annoying to see people use it though.Unless it's used for humurous reasons xD. like Mizuki x3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I never typed like that, I think of it as a noob even on AIM. My friends ask me why do I type perfect English and I tell them because I'm not a noob like you. I don't want to lower myself to your level. I understand what they write but I just want to be different

:t354:TG

Back