• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hey, if your still. I could do it now, otherwise thursday anytime after 5 pm est works for me. My friendcode is
    Thanks so much!
    My ingame name is Dalafonda

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, Could I have this please:

Pokemon: Skarmory (sturdy)
    Nature: Careful
    IV Spread: preferably 5IVs in HP,Atk,Def,Spdef and Spd if it's not too much trouble
    Egg/Special Moves: Bravebird, Stealth Rock, Whirlwind
    Nickname: Swansong
    Friend Code: 0705 6182 9071
    Contact method: PM me here or quote
    Timezone: GMT+1 ( i live in the uk) basically free most of the day. 8pm onwards is probably when i will 90% be free.

Could i also have a contrary snivy if possible so that i can breed it myself?

Got 'em both ready for you

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    ok thanks. I've added u. not sure if you're online atm?
    Got you added. You said that you're usually available after 8pm, which at the time of this post should be in less than an hour right? If so I'll get on and see you then.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016
    Hi I was looking for a perfect charizard x charmander with dragon dance nicknamed hot sauce I am on eastern time zone my friends code is 2981-9198-9735 if you do this I'll be the happiest

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I was looking for a perfect charizard x charmander with dragon dance nicknamed hot sauce I am on eastern time zone my friends code is 2981-9198-9735 if you do this I'll be the happiest
    I bred a Charmander, when can you get it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back