• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

User19sq

Huh. The little lunatic girl has a shop? I could've found this out sooner.

Quick question: can the Pokemon be preserved as an egg? Or do you hatch them all? I'm on the fence over whether I can have the OT of someone else I'm not really familiar or buddy-buddy with.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Huh. The little lunatic girl has a shop? I could've found this out sooner.

Quick question: can the Pokemon be preserved as an egg? Or do you hatch them all? I'm on the fence over whether I can have the OT of someone else I'm not really familiar or buddy-buddy with.
    i've had it linked in my sig for a while tho...

But I've always hatched them so I can check their Ability/IVs/gender. Or do they always have the same IVs and HA when you hatch them once the egg is gathered? Cuz if that's the case then I could probably get you what you want IV/HA/gender-wise and keep it as an egg so it's your OT if you want.

and if Eggs are transferable via Bank

User19sq

i've had it linked in my sig for a while tho...

But I've always hatched them so I can check their Ability/IVs/gender. Or do they always have the same IVs and HA when you hatch them once the egg is gathered? Cuz if that's the case then I could probably get you what you want IV/HA/gender-wise and keep it as an egg so it's your OT if you want.

and if Eggs are transferable via Bank

An egg spawned will always be the same, no matter if hatched and soft-reset. Pretty essential for an RNG-abuser, or someone who wanted to trade eggs.

Are all of these offers still Gen VI?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    An egg spawned will always be the same, no matter if hatched and soft-reset. Pretty essential for an RNG-abuser, or someone who wanted to trade eggs.

Are all of these offers still Gen VI?
    Ah, alright.

Mostly my breeding is done on Gen 6, but I can trade to a Gen 6 or Gen 7 game.

User19sq

Mostly my breeding is done on Gen 6, but I can trade to a Gen 6 or Gen 7 game.

Been thinking of using a Rotom in the future. Would it be too much trouble to request one in this Gen?

User19sq

I could do that. Any details on how exactly you want it?

On it:

IGN: Apollo
    FC: 1907-8376-2678 (Subject to change, due to a failing battery)

Rotom:
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: If Possible, 31.x.31.31.31.31 but caps can change that.
    Moves: Anything suitable for Heat Rotom

Whether it's my OT or yours, I'll leave up to you. The only danger to trading an egg away is accidentally trading away a shiny Pokemon, which is the only thing that changes after spawning the egg.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    On it:

IGN: Apollo
    FC: 1907-8376-2678 (Subject to change, due to a failing battery)

Rotom:
    Nature: Timid
    IVs: If Possible, 31.x.31.31.31.31 but caps can change that.
    Moves: Anything suitable for Heat Rotom

Whether it's my OT or yours, I'll leave up to you. The only danger to trading an egg away is accidentally trading away a shiny Pokemon, which is the only thing that changes after spawning the egg.
    I can do that for ya. I'll yet you know when it's ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back