• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Can you create the following

Squirtle 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Male
    Egg Moves:Aura Sphere,Dragon Pulse
    Male is important so I can pass the egg moves again.
    Yeah, I can breed that for you. It'll take a while though, since breeding a 6IV poke takes forever even with a 6IV and 5IV parent.

Also, the one you'll get will probably be male because of the gender ratio of starters, but as of Gen 6, females can pass down egg moves too.

Years
  • Hey, sorry for asking for help so soon again. I need a Gabite/Gible caught from the Safari Zone with a Great Ball. Natures and IVs are irrelevant as I can breed them myself. Take all the time you need though, I'm not in a rush.

IGN: Haxxeren
    FC: 3626-0190-4128
    GMT +8

I'm going to bed now as its midnight. I'll be up in about 6-7 hours and then available for the whole day. I also still got you in my friend list.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey! I;m intersted in your Goomys with Gooey, is it possible to request, A Clam Natured Goomy, with 5 Ivs the missing being Attack please. If not Gooey, then Hyration is fine too. I have many things to offer. Shinies, (thought they aren';t competetive). I can breed you a Mudkip with 4-5 Ivs. I have many Eevees with Adaptability and 4-5 Ivs. I am available whenever. Live in England. So standard GMT. I have other things to offer too. If you have any requested Items, like a thunderstone. Or anything let me know.
    PM me please,
    FC- 0662-4297-3399
    IGN- Valen

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Is it ok if I could get these with any 4 or 5 IVs?
    Drilbur with Mold Breaker, Crawdaunt with Adaptability and Aqua Jet, Starly with Reckless and Double-Edge,and Aron with Stealth Rock.
    FC: 4613-7458-2031
    IGN: Vince
    Time zone: CDT. Mostly at night since I'm not busy then.
    Contact method: Pm or Qoute
    I bred those things up for you, so whenever you're ready to pick them up......

Hey, sorry for asking for help so soon again. I need a Gabite/Gible caught from the Safari Zone with a Great Ball. Natures and IVs are irrelevant as I can breed them myself. Take all the time you need though, I'm not in a rush.

IGN: Haxxeren
    FC: 3626-0190-4128
    GMT +8

I'm going to bed now as its midnight. I'll be up in about 6-7 hours and then available for the whole day. I also still got you in my friend list.
    I caught a (female) Gabite in a Great Ball for ya.

Hey! I;m intersted in your Goomys with Gooey, is it possible to request, A Clam Natured Goomy, with 5 Ivs the missing being Attack please. If not Gooey, then Hyration is fine too. I have many things to offer. Shinies, (thought they aren';t competetive). I can breed you a Mudkip with 4-5 Ivs. I have many Eevees with Adaptability and 4-5 Ivs. I am available whenever. Live in England. So standard GMT. I have other things to offer too. If you have any requested Items, like a thunderstone. Or anything let me know.
    PM me please,
    FC- 0662-4297-3399
    IGN- Valen
    Your 5 IV (no Attack) Calm Gooey Goomy is ready for pickup. You don't need to give me anything special. I'm doing this more or less for free.

I've got you all registered on my Friends list, so make sure to add me so we trade.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Can you create the following

Squirtle 31/31/31/31/31/31 Modest Male
    Egg Moves:Aura Sphere,Dragon Pulse
    Male is important so I can pass the egg moves again.
    The RNG is so ♥♥♥♥ing weird. First batch of Squirtles pops out a 6IV female one. Why can't it always be that easy?

So whenever you're ready to pick it up....

Years
  • I bred those things up for you, so whenever you're ready to pick them up......

I caught a (female) Gabite in a Great Ball for ya.

Your 5 IV (no Attack) Calm Gooey Goomy is ready for pickup. You don't need to give me anything special. I'm doing this more or less for free.

I've got you all registered on my Friends list, so make sure to add me so we trade.

Thanks a lot! Just tell me when it'll be a good time for me to pick her up.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Oh thank you!I will request a trade when I find you online ok?
    Is RNGing the same this gen or not?

Ty, let me know when you are free to trade? Sorry I replied so late.

Thanks a lot! Just tell me when it'll be a good time for me to pick her up.
    Yeah, I'm on right now guys, and will be for the next couple of hours.

@Jay: IDK if RNGing is different or not this gen, though I hear it was easier to abuse in Gen 5.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    Np ^^ If you can breed one for me that'd be great! I have A shiny murkrow left if that'd make up for my Machop?
    Oh, I should've mentioned this before (but kinda did in the OP), but I don't really require anything in return for my services. You can hold onto your shiny Murkrow if you want.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back