• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hello can i have a sandile with this info
    nature:adament
    spread:31/31/31/*/31/31
    egg moves:no thanks
    move tutor moves:knock off and superpower
    thanks a lot
    I got it ready now, when can you pick it up?

Also it turns out that Krookodile is the only one of the line that can learn both Knock Off and Superpower so I had to evolve it in order to teach it those moves

walidh

walid
    Years
  • I got it ready now, when can you pick it up?

Also it turns out that Krookodile is the only one of the line that can learn both Knock Off and Superpower so I had to evolve it in order to teach it those moves

Thank you very much and im sorry for the evolution problème i can pick it anytime you want im conected now
    There is a little problème i only have the y version can we do the trade with the gts i did depose a ha level 1 growlithe in the gts i will gonna right NAH in the discription if its okay i will gonna ask for a krookodile and if you have the x and y version im conected now

walidh

walid
    Years

And if you want somthing in return plz tell me

walidh

walid
    Years

peaple are taken my growlithe every time plz tell me when you are conecte that i can put another one in the gts

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you very much and im sorry for the evolution problème i can pick it anytime you want im conected now
    There is a little problème i only have the y version can we do the trade with the gts i did depose a ha level 1 growlithe in the gts i will gonna right NAH in the discription if its okay i will gonna ask for a krookodile and if you have the x and y version im conected now
    We don't need to do it through the GTS, we can just exchange FCs and do it directly. No need to give me anything in return either.

I'll be around for a few hours now so....

walidh

walid
    Years
  • We don't need to do it through the GTS, we can just exchange FCs and do it directly. No need to give me anything in return either.

I'll be around for a few hours now so....

okay i did register your fc its your turn so im conected now

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, I was wondering if I could trade for the regular poke Dratini. I have a shiny squirtle if you'd like it as I don't care too much for shinies.
    Unless you wanted some specifics on the Dratini I can have one bred for you in a few minutes. No need to give me the Squritle

okay i did register your fc its your turn so im conected now
    Alright, I gotcha registered now, will be online in a sec

Years
  • Unless you wanted some specifics on the Dratini I can have one bred for you in a few minutes. No need to give me the Squritle

Could I have it with the HA and EM? Also, could you give me the Lapras and Aerodacty with HA and EM? I'll give you the Squirtle as a donation to the shop :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Could I have it with the HA and EM? Also, could you give me the Lapras and Aerodacty with HA and EM? I'll give you the Squirtle as a donation to the shop :)
    Yeah sure, I can do that for you

walidh

walid
    Years
  • Unless you wanted some specifics on the Dratini I can have one bred for you in a few minutes. No need to give me the Squritle

Alright, I gotcha registered now, will be online in a sec

Elsa the kroocodile is itimidate i want it moxie can i give this one back to u

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Elsa the kroocodile is itimidate i want it moxie can i give this one back to u
    Ok. It'll probably take a bit to get one with Moxie and the IVs and evolve it so it can learn the moves but I'll do it.

walidh

walid
    Years
  • Ok. It'll probably take a bit to get one with Moxie and the IVs and evolve it so it can learn the moves but I'll do it.

I dont have access to the move tutor and i realy want to learn some moves to some of my pokemon would you do it pls

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I dont have access to the move tutor and i realy want to learn some moves to some of my pokemon would you do it pls
    Which Pokemon and what moves do you want me to do?

Also the new Krookodile is ready for you now.

walidh

walid
    Years
  • Which Pokemon and what moves do you want me to do?

Also the new Krookodile is ready for you now.

I have them breeded i just want u to learn them some moves if you want

And thanks for the krookodile i am conected now

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have them breeded i just want u to learn them some moves if you want

And thanks for the krookodile i am conected now
    Ok, I'll be online in a minute. What moves do you want me to teach these Pokemon?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back