• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey there, i would very much want a hidden ability tyrunt with the dragon dance move and an adamant nature with maxed ivs (except for sp.atk). Gender can be either. My FC is 1221-0469-0788 and my IGN is Joe. Thank you.
    This is ready now, so let me know when you can get it and what game we're gonna be trading on.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    Hi Nah I would like a careful nature Immunity gilgar and a Quite nature adaptability skrelp with Toxic Spikes
    My time zone is Eastern Standard Time I usually available from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. pretty much everyday though sometimes I might be available little earlier you can contact me just by quoting me and my game is sun

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    Heya! Can I request the following please:

1. Audino, Bold, Regenerator, 31/x/31/31/31/31, EMs: Wish, Encore, Yawn, Amnesia
    2. Croagunk, DB, HA, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EMs: Dynamic Punch, Meditate, Drain Punch

IGN: Armando
    FC: 2165-8630-9919

Preferred contact method: PMs, I guess
    Timezone: GMT (London)
    Generation: 7

I'd also like to donate some Pokemon to your shop, if you'll take them:
    1. Archen, Jolly, Pokeball, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EMs: Head Smash, Knock Off
    2. Duskull, Careful, Quickball, 31/31/31/x/31/31, EMs: Pain Split
    Both are legitimately bred by myself.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    It'll be gen 7 for me. And I have extras lying around, so it's no big deal.
    Ok so I have this one ready now. When would you be able to get it?

Oh, and I'll take a Calm one if that's alright

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Nah I would like a careful nature Immunity gilgar and a Quite nature adaptability skrelp with Toxic Spikes
    My time zone is Eastern Standard Time I usually available from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. pretty much everyday though sometimes I might be available little earlier you can contact me just by quoting me and my game is sun
    I have these done now, although I will not be able to trade them to you today during the time you mentioned because of work. Tomorrow I might be able to though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2024
    I have these done now, although I will not be able to trade them to you today during the time you mentioned because of work. Tomorrow I might be able to though.
    Alright thanks I am also able to trade between 5am to 6am if that's any better I can also trade right now if your free.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2017
    Hello, I'm looking for an HA chespin
    Nature: preferred jolly but not necessary
    Egg move: quick guard if possible, again not necessary
    That's it, I have a few special pokemon, and I have access to apricorn balls if you'd like, just let me know! Thanks :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2017
    Froakie any gender
    HA
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Timid
    Tutor move icy wind

Meditite
    Pure power
    31/31/31/x/31/31
    Adamant
    Egg moves: drain punch, bullet punch, psychocut, fakeout

GMT +8 usually online in the evening pm or post is fine
    Thank you very much. I trade at Gen7

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, I'm looking for an HA chespin
    Nature: preferred jolly but not necessary
    Egg move: quick guard if possible, again not necessary
    That's it, I have a few special pokemon, and I have access to apricorn balls if you'd like, just let me know! Thanks :)
    I don't think I'll be able to do Quick Guard but I can at least do the HA and nature

I'll probably have this ready by the time you see this, so let me know when you can get it and what game we're trading on, as well as FC and IGN

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back