• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's me again. I've got a somewhat big request for you, and if you won't take it, it's understandable. However, know that I will compensate you handsomely if you do. Here it is:

Bagon (F) | Great Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Sheer Force (HA)

Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Endure

Also, do you take BP item requests?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    It's me again. I've got a somewhat big request for you, and if you won't take it, it's understandable. However, know that I will compensate you handsomely if you do. Here it is:

Bagon (F) | Great Ball

31/31/31/x/31/31 | Jolly | Sheer Force (HA)

Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rage, Endure

Also, do you take BP item requests?
    Unfortunately I don't have access to HA Bagons, so that's not something I can breed you. I'm not sure if I even have all the right parents for some of those egg moves. =(

I do take BP item requests though. What BP item did you want?

Years
    Unfortunately I don't have access to HA Bagons, so that's not something I can breed you. I'm not sure if I even have all the right parents for some of those egg moves. =(

I do take BP item requests though. What BP item did you want?

You once gave me a Dive Ball HA Shelgon so I thought you do have access o.O

In any case, I'm needing an Assault Vest at the moment. And would you be able to do it if I could get you a Bagon with Endure?

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    You once gave me a Dive Ball HA Shelgon so I thought you do have access o.O

In any case, I'm needing an Assault Vest at the moment. And would you be able to do it if I could get you a Bagon with Endure?
    *looks back through thread*
    Oh ****, you're right, I DO have a Dragon Safari with Shelgon in it and DID get you a Shelgon once. Woops.

So it's doable then, if you can give me a Bagon with Endure; that's the only egg move I can't do myself. I just picked up an extra Assault Vest, so you can have that now in exchange for the Bagon.

Years
    *looks back through thread*
    Oh ****, you're right, I DO have a Dragon Safari with Shelgon in it and DID get you a Shelgon once. Woops.

So it's doable then, if you can give me a Bagon with Endure; that's the only egg move I can't do myself. I just picked up an extra Assault Vest, so you can have that now in exchange for the Bagon.

Alright, I'll be coming on soon (just need to search through all of my Bagons for the one with Endure, since I remember breeding very little of them)

I'm on now.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Alright, I'll be coming on soon (just need to search through all of my Bagons for the one with Endure, since I remember breeding very little of them)

I'm on now.
    I'll get to breeding that now. It's probably gonna take a while since I need to get those egg moves on it and have it in the right ball and stuff.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll get to breeding that now. It's probably gonna take a while since I need to get those egg moves on it and have it in the right ball and stuff.

Yeah take your time with it. I'm in no rush. Busy breeding lots of other stuff too since I'm done with the main part of ORAS. And thanks a lot for the Assault Vest!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Larvitar
    Nickname: Godzilla
    Nature: Adament
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    FC and IGN: 4270-3090-3999 - Mike
    Appropriate time of trade- Central Time, anytime
    Quoting post work
    Thank you for helping me

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Larvitar
    Nickname: Godzilla
    Nature: Adament
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    FC and IGN: 4270-3090-3999 - Mike
    Appropriate time of trade- Central Time, anytime
    Quoting post work
    Thank you for helping me
    Godzilla has been bred. Lemme know when you wanna pick it up.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, do you breed for specific egg moves?
    Depends on what ya want. There's the ones listed for each Pokemon in the OP, but I could do other moves if it's not something absurd like getting Wide Guard onto Honedge. Depends on what I have available to me. What exactly did you want?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    Depends on what ya want. There's the ones listed for each Pokemon in the OP, but I could do other moves if it's not something absurd like getting Wide Guard onto Honedge. Depends on what I have available to me. What exactly did you want?

It would be Fletchling with tailwind and/or quick guard. If that's a problem for you, it doesn't matter, thank you anyway :)

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    It would be Fletchling with tailwind and/or quick guard. If that's a problem for you, it doesn't matter, thank you anyway :)
    Oh, that's something that I can do for ya. =)

Tailwind is a level up move for the Fletchling family btw; Fletchling learns it at level 45, Talonflame at 55. Or did you want it to have Tailwind from level 1?

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    Oh, that's something that I can do for ya. =)

Tailwind is a level up move for the Fletchling family btw; Fletchling learns it at level 45, Talonflame at 55. Or did you want it to have Tailwind from level 1?

Oooh sorry, you're right! My mistake! Then it's just quick guard :) thank you so much!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Oooh sorry, you're right! My mistake! Then it's just quick guard :) thank you so much!
    It's ready for you to pick up now. Funnily enough it's coming with Tailwind too cuz the Talonflame I was using for the breeding knew Tailwind and that got passed down along with Quick Guard.

I've added you, so add me back.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Announcement: I have completed the Delta Episode in ORAS, so I'm currently in the process of transferring all my stuff from X/Y to ORAS (which is going to take a bit because I have all these items to transfer and you can't do that with Bank :( ). I cannot accept any requests right now because of that. The shop will be re-opened once everything has been moved to ORAS.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Update: I've transferred everything from Y to Alpha Sapphire (I think), and the shop is open for business again! Make sure to look at the OP, since it's all pretty and updated now. =) I will now be using my Alpha Sapphire for breeding, which opens up new possibilities (DexNav and move tutors) for y'all. I can still do Friend Safari things on my Y though. Note that you will now be trading with a trainer named Elsa, and not Stella.

Years
    Hey, glad to see your shop's reopened (love the new format by the way). Anyways I was wondering if you could get these through DexNav:

-Luxury Ball Timburr/Gurdurr w/ Iron Fist (HA)
    -Luxury Ball Tentacool/Tentacruel w/ Rain Dish (HA)

I've been trying to get one for ages in the Battle Resort, but with no success.

Oh and you can easily find Cresselia by soaring (no other requirements), however it appears somewhat randomly throughout the day.

Thanks and good luck!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back