• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naku's Big Bag of Mafia Shenanigans I

Years
4d4.jpg

rip jd though. feels weird, to have just one cultist dead. i'd bet that was tailored.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Ok.

Serial killer - please kill L'Belle tonight. Let's do a no lynch day. I have a theory.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well... I dunno why else people are dying and we still have two third party one of which is Cult Leader. So if there is one and they do that I can confirm some things.

Years
1 - unless cook's choice means "hey lets stick an sk somewhere", nobody suggested serial killer at all. a nice theory i read here before and do believe in is that tailor is still alive and kicking.

2 - are you perhaps trying to kill me again

Blank+_dace86ddf3dfb6bcc50c9b178f8af41e.jpg

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Tailor can't cause people to be killed at night though... serial killer is the only thing left from third party that can kill.

No, your role appears to be Lynchproof and you seem to be town aligned... unless that isn't the case?

Years
I meant a mafia aligned tailor though

"ur giving me vibes" "seem to be town aligned"
one day you'll stop giving me mixed messages

457430716754690069.png

(i love how i get to use all the cat pics now ngl)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If you're indeed Lynchproof then you're not likely to be mafia aligned and yesterday showed that yep you look to be... unless lynching you kills people? I'm not sure why you wouldn't WANT to be confirmed town aligned ?_?

xDestroy

Error 404
Years
If you're indeed Lynchproof then you're not likely to be mafia aligned and yesterday showed that yep you look to be... unless lynching you kills people? I'm not sure why you wouldn't WANT to be confirmed town aligned ?_?
It doesn't matter if they are lynchproof or not, because all roles have random alignments.
However, it does confirm they aren't a cultist or a cult leader, a role that is confirmed in the game now and it does not have the lynchproof ability.

Also...
I have a theory.
What is your theory and why do you want L'belle killed?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
If what I think is correct... L'Belle will need to be sacrificed (but should survive) which means as we are not in famine we can play safely and make a certain thing become sure. That's all I can say without giving away my plan sorry.

If I am killed tonight Kitty will know what to do.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
OK so Kitty seems to be host, so the killing third party option is off (for Kitty) . Only way Kitty is scum would be if Tailor messed up with even more town deaths, which is highly likely seeing six dead mafs appear... Kitty's basically invincible and if maf we're all dead, but would've the game continued, wouldn't it have ended as the majority was basically guaranteed? Dunno, maybe it depends on Naku...

I'm not dropping my allegations because they were true and make sense, but what doesnt is basically going again after someone who's apparently lynchproof.

Now, the cult death is unsettling, and wtf is HoOh onto... please elaborate.

Unaction would likely mean someone's demise, but what action to take is amso hard to determine...

Also yeah sorry for commenting this late, life stuff and things.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Also, now that I remember, my attention comes to this

A few things tried to happen, but when all was said and done, there was really only one outcome that mattered

There's a roleblocker active, I guess? Is there a maf roleblocker what's left?

I don't get this continuous insistence about SK. On a normal game I'd get it, but Ho Ohs reasoning goes: 2 third parties left - 1 cult leader = SK. But remindee there's only a 1/3 chance of a SK to be third party... from what we know that role could be any killing role; and with the flavour text plus the now confirmed existence of a tailor I'm suspecting more of a remaining mafia than a third party..

Years
##unvote no one
##vote desox

Yeah im still salty you tried to kill me

Edit: kill is such a strong word, lets say lead a lynch that would have worked but my shit posts are too quality to kill off

Last edited:
Back