• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Namaste!

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Oh boy where do I get started, used to have an account here back in 2007 , would go by the username Nem. Mostly participated in RPG Forums and whatnot, then lurked for a while and life happened and forgot about it all after 2-3 years. Unfortunately also forgot about my email id and password associated with it (don't ask me how) so couldn't log back in again. I've made a new account after all these years to get into the mold once again, participate in stuff and meet new people I guess. Pokemon helped me a lot during my awkward childhood to teenage years, hence new account.

Oh about me I'm 24, graphic designer and a cinephile. I'm also about to buy my first Nintendo 3ds Console so I finally play X & Y. (yes I am late I Know.)
    Also have to get in touch with Admin to delete my old account I think, read up the new rules & regulations regarding alternate accounts. Anyway, Hello people hope to stay active and be more productive here =D

Ciao!

Last edited:

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    s l u g said:
    Oh boy where do I get started, used to have an account here since 2007, would go by the username Nem. Mostly participated in RPG Forums and whatnot, then lurked for a while and life happened and forgot about it all. Unfortunately I forgot about this place and my email id and password associated with it (don't ask me how). I've made a new account to get into the foray once again, participate in stuff and meet new people I guess. Pokemon helped me a lot during my awkward childhood to teenage years, hence new account.

Oh about me I'm 24, graphic designer and a cinephile. I'm also about to buy my first Nintendo 3ds Console so I finally play X & Y. (yes I am late I Know.)
    Also have to get in touch with Admin to delete my old account I think, read up the new rules & regulations regarding alternate accounts. Anyway, Hello people hope to stay active and be more productive here =D

Ciao!
    Hi Slug! Welcome back!
    I do believe Admins can merge both accounts if you can give enough proof the other is yours :) You can go post in Feedback & Support about that!

X&Y are my favourite games of the series, I hope you enjoy them! Here's the place to talk about them, be careful of spoilers! If you have any question about X&Y you can send me a message :) Do you know which version you will pick?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Eyyy, welcome back to the forums! If you ever feel like sharing your work at all, you should take a look at Art Studio! I'm also studying illustration and animation, so if you wanan talk arts - hit me up! :D Which is your favorite Pokemon game? I totally get ya on Pokemon helping through awkward stages in life - I'm sure you'll make some cool friends here!

Years
  • feel free to PM me also if you need your other account wiped =) I'd be happy to help. Welcome back also! I'm biased towards artists so I'd love to see your work in the art forum too, as mentioned above. <3 Hope you have fun!

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hi Slug! Welcome back!
    I do believe Admins can merge both accounts if you can give enough proof the other is yours :) You can go post in Feedback & Suppor about that!

X&Y are my favourite games of the series, I hope you enjoy them! Here's the place to talk about them, be careful of spoilers! If you have any question about X&Y you can send me a message :) Do you know which version you will pick?

Yes I've heard a lot of good stuff about X&Y :D, Yes I'll avoid since I don't want spoilers D=, although not sure about which version I'll pick up. I'll have to go look on bulbapedia to see version exclusives, so if my favorite pokemon is one of the versions I'll be picking that, but what if two of my favorite pokemons are in different versions respectively o:

anywho thank you for welcoming, and yas I'll PM you for queries thanks! :D

Eyyy, welcome back to the forums! If you ever feel like sharing your work at all, you should take a look at I'm also studying illustration and animation, so if you wanan talk arts - hit me up! :D Which is your favorite Pokemon game? I totally get ya on Pokemon helping through awkward stages in life - I'm sure you'll make some cool friends here!

Yes I'll check out Art Studio. I never studies visual arts, I went to a sorry excuse of a animation school and did my diploma there, haven't even got the certificate yet because I never submitted by end of the term project ;-: sigh.

Favorite Pokemon game? hmm I think I'll have to with Pokemon Ruby since that is the first game I played, will never forget going into Route 101 saving Professor Birch by having to choose between three gorgeous Pokemon. (I chose Mudkip ^__^)

Thank you for Welcoming me, I'll PM you for art and shiz =D

feel free to PM me also if you need your other account wiped =) I'd be happy to help. Welcome back also! I'm biased towards artists so I'd love to see your work in the art forum too, as mentioned above. <3 Hope you have fun!

Hello! Yes I'll PM you my old account details and link, will let you know If I post any artworks :). Thank you for welcoming.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, if you would like to get your old account back, try messaging the Administrator or one of the Staff Administrators. You can find a list of staff here. I'm into graphic design myself, but it's just a hobby of mine. It's great to hear you're getting a 3DS! X&Y are good games. Will you be getting Ultra Sun/Moon at any point? Maybe getting Gold or Silver from the e-Shop? If you would like, you can have the admins merge this account with the old one. If you have any questions, or need any help, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy the community :D

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    Hey there, if you would like to get your old account back, try messaging the Administrator or one of the Staff Administrators. You can find a list of staff here. I'm into graphic design myself, but it's just a hobby of mine. It's great to hear you're getting a 3DS! X&Y are good games. Will you be getting Ultra Sun/Moon at any point? Maybe getting Gold or Silver from the e-Shop? If you would like, you can have the admins merge this account with the old one. If you have any questions, or need any help, don't hesitate to ask~ Enjoy the community :D

Yes I have PMed a Admin about the old account. I'm not sure about getting Sun & Moon, I will be definitely getting Alpha Ruby and or Omega Sapphire though, since they were my introduction to the games. Yes I will ask for help if I need thank you =D

Back