• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
4. Venemoth. To this day I can never remember what type combination it is...

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
5.Goomy (THE WHOLE LINE). I really thought at first he is a poison type, but after i saw it's dragon im like, okay.....okay. And then it evolved. I saw Slugoo and i thought: "Must be poison though right?" NOPE. Then it evolved again. He was dripping with goo! "Guess now he really is poison". YEAH! "Really?" Nope, just messing with you. Still dragon. DAMN.

Name 5 pokemon that you thought you could use in sky battle but you really can't.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
1: Gengar. When I saw Haunter in a Sky Battle clip, I thought that Gengar could also partake in Sky Battles. When I found out it couldn't, I was really disappointed, and decided not to do Sky Battles.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
4. Hawlucha
It's part flying but can't participate. You can tell, because his 3D model isn't flying. On the other hand there's Salamence. I mean look at his model: it's not flying, it's levitating...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
2. M (or M-Block; it's one of MissingNo.s brothers)

This is actually pretty tricky, since there won't be too many people even knowing any glitches besides MissingNo.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
3 $. That is a Glitch who will happen only if You have a Granbull in your Yellow game, as part of the Jhoto guard glitch.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
4. PokéWTrainer

I admit that I had to go look up a list of glitches on Bulbapedia, hope that's not cheating!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
5.Prof.Oak in some yellow glitch he has 6 missingNos.

NOW, name 5 pomeon who are over 6 ft tall.

1.Wailord, he is 47 ft and 07 inches tall (47'07''), the tallest pokemon ever.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
4. Snorlax. Had to go to the wiki cause I don't know Pokemon heights, but apparently he's 6'11 :)

Blastin'Tyruntz

Years
5.Seviper is a shocker, apearently he is 8'10!

Now name 5 pokemon who are under 1 feet tall!

1.Flabebe is the shortest pokemon, he is between 0'02" to 0'04"!

Years
5. Azurill. Took me while to find another one.
Also Stunfisk is more than 2 feet tall, totally didn't expect that o.O

Now for a new question: Name 5 Pokémon that received an evolution in a later generation than they were originally introduced in.

1. Togetic (2nd gen) received an evolution in 4th gen: Togekiss.

Back