• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name 5 Pokemon That....

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Lol, I've got a Munchlax plush and plenty of Pikachus. But anyways...

4.) Totodile, because it's my favourite Johto starter line.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2023
2. Lickilicky. I think it took a Pokemon with a good design and ruined it, personally. And it's not even particularly good competitively, either.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2015
5. Spinda

It's a gimmick, and besides Contrary is given to way better Pokemon. It's useless outside of Contrary.

Name 5 Pokemon that if you remove at least one attack from their movepool, they would be worse/would suck. (Only applies to competitive play, not in-game)

(And even though I think that it would be cheating, I will post the 1st one)

1. Lilligant (Removing Quiver Dance). It's movepool is generic Grass-type aside from that (And also Dream Eater and Healing Wish), and removing Quiver Dance removes anything that makes it good/usable in Wi-Fi battles. (Sorry for dissing you buddy, but I had to say it) Though I have to admit, in Rom Hacks Lily without QD is decent. And I also like using it in Pokemon X, though it doesn't have it. (After-game, of course)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
2) Scizor and Bullet Punch. Yeah, Scizor is considered one of the best in OU, but that's only because of STAB Technician Bullet Punch. Without that, you just have a slow Pokemon with a so-so movepool (there's a reason why this thing wasn't OU until it got Bullet Punch), a 4x Fire weakness, and not quite enough bulk. It wouldn't be terrible, but it wouldn't be as good as it is, even with a Mega Evolution. I think.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
beldum and take down. then beldum couldn't do anything at all!

name 5 pokemon that would be able to kill you/reder you harmless if they wanted to.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
1) Pretty much most fully evolved pokes could kill me, but to name one: Gyarados.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
2. The Pokemon world is a dangerous world, but Hydreigon can probably kill you best. It's the Brutal Pokemon, so that's its job.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
3. Zekrom is said to be able to scorch the entire earth with lightning, so he could probably breath me to death

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
4. When Yveltal dies, it pretty much kills every living being on earth to and eats our souls. That is a true Weapon of Mass Destruction.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
5. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't survive a Snorlax sitting on me.

Name 5 Pokemon that you would allow to give you a makeover.

Back