• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requesting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • I'm changing my name to avoid stalkers. Seriously.

Old Username: Mizan Nix Zamnie
    New Username: Mizan de la Plume Kuro

Last edited:

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Not sure about the new law, but if I'm incorrect, then I'll have to wait a week or two.

Requested Name Change: Relevant

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    can i have my name changed to:

ЩД€ЌΨ∫ДX

(with the custom symbols, please)
    thnx,
    manyo

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    I'd like to change my name back to GFA. As long as the time's past. If so, thanks in advance ;)

Requested New Name: GFA
    Undesired Old Name: BaconBoy914

If not... oh Shuckle, I'll wait

I'm so finicky~

Years
  • You can contact the admin to change your user name, since this forum is based on vBulletin. At another forum, I changed my user name from something i forgot to Yonex by simply asking the admin the change it. However, this can cause some problems.. people wont know who you are.

Actually, I want to change my id too.. my friends at school have always been replying to my comments on BC, at school. :S
    But because of all the hassle I have to go through after changing my ID, I just cant be bothered to ask kwun to change it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back