• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Alright, my 4 months are up as of like, tomorrow. I might not be on then, so I'm just posting up for it now:

Current name: Toki_Wartooth

Requested name: Warheart

if you look at my history, i had a change like, 2 months ago, but it only lasted like, 1 day because apparently adding a cubed sign to your name was considered a major change despite the fact that it like..isn't, so just disregaurd that.

Years
    Erk...as much as I'd love to do the change, it looks as though someone else has taken that name. >_o Unfortunately, you'll need to pick another one.

I just searched and nobody has it o.O;

If it is it's mine cause I made a back up for all my old user names when I changed them.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    I just searched and nobody has it o.O;

If it is it's mine cause I made a back up for all my old user names when I changed them.

It probably won't come up on the memberlist because they're either banned or have no posts.

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Current Name: ShurikenZ
    Requested name: Shuri-x

Thanks in advance.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Okay, so in a bout an hour and a half my time, it'll be the day where I can get my name changed. To save me some time, I'll just post it now.

Current amazing name: Marz
    Requested amazing name: Deimos

Years
    Could I have my name changed to Axibar~ or just Axibar please.
    I can only capitalize Axibar right now under the simple name change rule. If you want the ~ added to your name, you'll have to wait until the 28th for it.

Do you want to wait until the 28th to get Axibar~, or do you want the capital now and the ~ later? I just wanted to make sure you knew you had to wait for your first choice before I did anything.

Alright, my 4 months are up as of like, tomorrow. I might not be on then, so I'm just posting up for it now:

Current name: Toki_Wartooth

Requested name: Warheart

I know you can't see this right now, but if you do read back, I'm just letting you know I'm waiting until you're unbanned before changing your name. ^_^;;

It can't be yours. IP didn't match.

We pruned users with no posts a few months back. Your account might have been erased then, since I imagine you made your Bobby account quite a while back.

Current Name: ShurikenZ
    Requested name: Shuri-x

Thanks in advance.

You'll have to wait three more days before we can change it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    i im devturp when i joined i lost my password and stuff and didnt even bother to find it and now im back i want my name to be changed to SSJ4-DevTurp plz

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    i im devturp when i joined i lost my password and stuff and didnt even bother to find it and now im back i want my name to be changed to SSJ4-DevTurp plz

You can't get it changed for another 9 days, on the 23rd.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    I was about to say, I didn't know it had already been four months since Nameless111 bacame Name. And I guess I was right.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Former: "CharMz"

Requested: "Is it can be 36 characters time nao?"

thnxguyz:]

Years
    So is my name change date the day after christmas?
    The 21st, actually. Where did you get the 26th?
    How come you got to get your name changed but I didn't? What's wrong with the effing world today? :(

It's been 3 days since I requested the change. >_>

I'm not sure what's up with that either. ^_^;

But it's changed now, along with everyone else's. I hope I didn't screw up D8

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alrighty, it's the 17th which means I believe that I am able to change my name now :) So, I'd like to change my name back to: Kyoko

Thaaank you very much in advanced!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back